View Single Post
Old September 5th, 2011, 07:53 PM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Public Design Post

Those look cool, LP!

Rorschach's personality should be Uncompromising, imho, since he says "Never Compromise!" at some point.

If you'll allow me a moment of indulgence, here's some stuff I posted in my customs thread for Rorschach that was well received at the time:

RORSCHACH'S JOURNAL
Rorschach may attack one additional time for each revealed Order Marker on this card.

PARANOIA
When defending against a normal attack, Rorschach adds 1 automatic shield to whatever was rolled for each unrevealed Order Marker on the attacking figure's army card.

What I really liked about this combination is that it showed how R was very defensive against people who's intentions had not yet been revealed (unrevealed OMs), but as the 'mission' progressed, became more of a nuiscance as he gathers information in his journal on his opponent's weaknesses and becomes more uncompromising (additional attacks later in the round). However, he is also far more likely to fall in the end of the round than in the beginning.

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!