View Single Post
Old October 30th, 2019, 12:32 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Soldiers of Valhalla - nominations and discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper Guy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
Glad to see these get through. Especially Rendar Fy, who's name is shared by one of my favorite Star Wars characters that only exists in a video game, Dash Rendar.
Not to be that guy, but I think I remember him in at least one of the books.
Edit: After a quick google (3 books, the one I remember was Shadows of the Empire)
Those ones were de-canonized by Disney. The Star Wars Rebels animated series which is Canon, wanted to put Dash into the series somewhere, but Disney wouldn't let them. They got his Ship though, so the model of ship he flew is canon, just not the Character. Disney doesn't like Dash Rendar.