Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Meet Other Scapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Northern California Directory - 3rd Edition (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=50629)

cmgames August 4th, 2014 11:51 AM

Northern California Directory - 3rd Edition

Who's out there, and what's on the horizon in our neck of the woods? Anyone having an open game day, drop a line here, and we'll see if we can overcrowd your living room and drink all your soda. :lol: Got a good local FLGS that keeps HS in stock? Get the word out for them here, too.

Upcoming Game Days, Tournaments, & Other Events
Roll Call (everyone)
Spoiler Alert!

Roll Call (regional)
Spoiler Alert!

Active* Heroscapers PM blast
Spoiler Alert!

Past Tournaments
Spoiler Alert!

FLGS
Spoiler Alert!

NorCal Directory Historical Threads.

*Heroscapers are considered "active" if their HSers profile indicates any activity within the past 14 months or if they have attended an event within that same period.

MrHscape August 4th, 2014 03:12 PM

Re: Northern California Directory - 3rd Edition

Good idea cmgames!

cmgames August 7th, 2014 12:04 AM

I'll start off some suggestions for a NHSD '14 tournament:
  • SquadScape - not more than 1 hero in your army
  • Draft Tournament (revival of the '08 and '10 format)
  • Uncommonly Unique - No commons allowed

~Z

Wind Lane August 7th, 2014 05:43 AM

Glad to see folks are still trying to get together. I've mostly been a lurker on HSers for a while now, mostly just watching the threads I'm subscribed to, but I still really enjoy the game (and many others!)

I'm actually back in the Bay Area once again. I moved back out here to be close to family and I'm currently in San Jose.

Sunday game days aren't a fit for me, but if folks have stuff going on different days of the week I'd love to drop in for some games some time.

MrHscape August 7th, 2014 01:30 PM

We should all meet up at Ronin games once more this summer. I'm going off to college on the 28th of August... I can bring maps or what ever is needed.

cmgames August 15th, 2014 01:25 PM

Another idea for NHSD '14:

MasterSet Mastery - All armies must be built from only Master Set units. One (1) card (multiple commons OK) may be a non-Master Set unit (SoV & C3V OK).

~Z

Wind Lane August 15th, 2014 04:18 PM

Oh....that might not be a great idea.

Because I would be evil.

My master set: Marvel

My one card non master set: robo rats

And big, bad Thanos gets to play patty cake with all his friends again! :twisted:

MrHscape August 18th, 2014 01:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrHscape (Post 1960363)
We should all meet up at Ronin games once more this summer. I'm going off to college on the 28th of August... I can bring maps or what ever is needed.

Alright, well maybe not... Hopefully we can all meet up some time in December when I come back for break. Someone PM me if anything happens in Dcember near Christmas. Probably from the 10th onwards.

Thanks Carnival man for setting up that one meet up.

Hope to see you all later!

cmgames September 3rd, 2014 04:59 PM

OK folks!

In the absence of any input from anybody else, I have gone ahead and claimed the role of Tournament Director for the National HeroScape Day tournament. The tournament page is here: Bay Area Brawl - NHSD 2014

~Z

Killometer December 25th, 2014 09:13 PM

Sooo, gettin' together on the 4th? :D

Typhon2222 December 26th, 2014 12:20 AM

Killo!

cmgames December 26th, 2014 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Killometer (Post 1991930)
Sooo, gettin' together on the 4th? :D

Yay! Chucklehead's back! No really, it's good to hear from you. I'll check with Carney on the 4th, but don't hold your breath - he only seems to check in every couple of weeks.

~Z