Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Notices

Old August 4th, 2014, 11:51 AM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Northern California Directory - 3rd Edition

Who's out there, and what's on the horizon in our neck of the woods? Anyone having an open game day, drop a line here, and we'll see if we can overcrowd your living room and drink all your soda. Got a good local FLGS that keeps HS in stock? Get the word out for them here, too.

Upcoming Game Days, Tournaments, & Other Events
Roll Call (everyone)
Spoiler Alert!

Roll Call (regional)
Spoiler Alert!

Active* Heroscapers PM blast
Spoiler Alert!

Past Tournaments
Spoiler Alert!

FLGS
Spoiler Alert!

NorCal Directory Historical Threads.

*Heroscapers are considered "active" if their HSers profile indicates any activity within the past 14 months or if they have attended an event within that same period.

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread

Last edited by cmgames; January 20th, 2024 at 01:22 PM. Reason: updates
Old August 4th, 2014, 03:12 PM

MrHscape is surprisingly tart
Re: Northern California Directory - 3rd Edition

Good idea cmgames!

Check out my YouTube channel if you have time
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrHscape
Old August 7th, 2014, 12:04 AM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'll start off some suggestions for a NHSD '14 tournament:
  • SquadScape - not more than 1 hero in your army
  • Draft Tournament (revival of the '08 and '10 format)
  • Uncommonly Unique - No commons allowed

~Z

My map thread
Old August 7th, 2014, 05:43 AM
Thanosiest Princess

Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Glad to see folks are still trying to get together. I've mostly been a lurker on HSers for a while now, mostly just watching the threads I'm subscribed to, but I still really enjoy the game (and many others!)

I'm actually back in the Bay Area once again. I moved back out here to be close to family and I'm currently in San Jose.

Sunday game days aren't a fit for me, but if folks have stuff going on different days of the week I'd love to drop in for some games some time.
Old August 7th, 2014, 01:30 PM

We should all meet up at Ronin games once more this summer. I'm going off to college on the 28th of August... I can bring maps or what ever is needed.

Old August 15th, 2014, 01:25 PM

Another idea for NHSD '14:

MasterSet Mastery - All armies must be built from only Master Set units. One (1) card (multiple commons OK) may be a non-Master Set unit (SoV & C3V OK).

~Z

My map thread
Old August 15th, 2014, 04:18 PM
Thanosiest Princess

Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Oh....that might not be a great idea.

Because I would be evil.

My master set: Marvel

My one card non master set: robo rats

And big, bad Thanos gets to play patty cake with all his friends again!
Old August 18th, 2014, 01:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrHscape View Post
We should all meet up at Ronin games once more this summer. I'm going off to college on the 28th of August... I can bring maps or what ever is needed.
Alright, well maybe not... Hopefully we can all meet up some time in December when I come back for break. Someone PM me if anything happens in Dcember near Christmas. Probably from the 10th onwards.

Thanks Carnival man for setting up that one meet up.

Hope to see you all later!

Old September 3rd, 2014, 04:59 PM

OK folks!

In the absence of any input from anybody else, I have gone ahead and claimed the role of Tournament Director for the National HeroScape Day tournament. The tournament page is here: Bay Area Brawl - NHSD 2014

~Z

My map thread
Old December 25th, 2014, 08:13 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Sooo, gettin' together on the 4th?

130-96-0 (4/13/09-1/14/24)
36-16-0 (10/17/09-12/9/23)
Old December 25th, 2014, 11:20 PM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Killo!
Old December 26th, 2014, 09:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killometer View Post
Sooo, gettin' together on the 4th?
Yay! Chucklehead's back! No really, it's good to hear from you. I'll check with Carney on the 4th, but don't hold your breath - he only seems to check in every couple of weeks.

~Z

My map thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers