Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old November 22nd, 2021, 05:56 PM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!
The Book of Robin ('66)

The Book of Robin ('66)

C3G DC WAVE 47
TRINITY

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Batman Classic TV Series set.
Its model number and name are #003 / Robin.

Current Glyphs of Utility

Character Bio - The plucky Boy Wonder, Robin is the ward of Bruce Wayne, and Batman's loyal sidekick. With a 'Holy _____, Batman!", ready to go at any occasion, Robin keeps his utility belt full as he and Batman defend Gotham City as the Dynamic Duo.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:
  • N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-
  • Initial playtest: FreshFoods
  • Second playtest: IAmBatman
  • Third playtest: Karat
  • Art: Comic, Figure, Background
  • Card Art by Dr. Jekyll

Last edited by Splash; July 27th, 2022 at 03:14 PM.
Old November 22nd, 2021, 05:58 PM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Book of Robin ('66)

NAME = Robin (‘66)
SECRET IDENTITY = DICK GRAYSON

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CRIME FIGHTER
PERSONALITY = ENTHUSIASTIC

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 3

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 60

UTILITY BELT 1

At the start of the game, after Order Markers are placed and before initiative is rolled, you may place one Utility Equipment Glyph of your choice on this card. Robin cannot lose this glyph by receiving wounds unless he is destroyed.

“HOLY SMOKES, BATMAN!”
After revealing an Order Marker on the card of a Unique Crime Fighter Hero you control and taking a turn with that Hero, if Robin is within 6 clear sight spaces of that Crime Fighter, you may take an immediate turn with Robin. During this turn Robin can only attack if the Crime Fighter you took a turn with has the Valiant personality. You may not take any additional turns.

SOCK!
When Robin attacks an adjacent figure with his normal attack and no skulls are rolled, you may count all shields rolled as hits.

Original design :
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by FreshFoods; April 17th, 2022 at 05:16 PM.
Old November 22nd, 2021, 05:59 PM

Re: The Book of Robin ('66)

Comic art

Spoiler Alert!

Mini art

Spoiler Alert!

Background

Something like Batman '66 works for me, but artist choice.

Last edited by FreshFoods; February 14th, 2022 at 09:32 AM.
Old November 22nd, 2021, 07:48 PM

Re: The Book of Robin ('66) - Design

Pretty simple guy, wants to hangout with Batman ‘66 and work with him. Will probably have checklists up in a day or two
Old November 22nd, 2021, 08:32 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

So meant to comment on this earlier, but this design feels weirdly reversed?

Like Sidekick stuff has the Hero dude get the OMs/turns and the Sidekick work with that. Not have the Sidekick be a command and control unit.

Like right now if you just have him and Batman 66 as your efficiency you have to put the OMs on his squishy butt, which feels bad/sub-optimal.

Feels like he's only really worth it if you're like... routing from Ms. Marvel to him to Batman or something. Which seems a weird thing to encourage. Like they should hold up as partners by themselves without a third party.

Should be "figure named Batman" for the Holy Smokes power.

Also, Holy Smokes Batman probably needs to be limited to once per turn or something?

Assuming he's only supposed to teleport a Batman when first becoming adjacent to enemies (which I think is the idea but isn't super clear right now), throwing in Weather Wizard (or the enemy having a VDO) still lets you teleport up a whole team of Batmen up in one turn just by hopping beside an enemy over and over. Granted, the space restriction stops that from being super crazy like it would if he could yonk Batmen from his start zone, but it's still just a weird thing that probably shouldn't be encouraged.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old November 22nd, 2021, 08:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
So meant to comment on this earlier, but this design feels weirdly reversed?

Like Sidekick stuff has the Hero dude get the OMs/turns and the Sidekick work with that. Not have the Sidekick be a command and control unit.

Like right now if you just have him and Batman 66 as your efficiency you have to put the OMs on his squishy butt, which feels bad/sub-optimal.

Feels like he's only really worth it if you're like... routing from Ms. Marvel to him to Batman or something. Which seems a weird thing to encourage. Like they should hold up as partners by themselves without a third party.

Should be "figure named Batman" for the Holy Smokes power.

Also, Holy Smokes Batman probably needs to be limited to once per turn or something?

Assuming he's only supposed to teleport a Batman when first becoming adjacent to enemies (which I think is the idea but isn't super clear right now), throwing in Weather Wizard (or the enemy having a VDO) still lets you teleport up a whole team of Batmen up in one turn just by hopping beside an enemy over and over. Granted, the space restriction stops that from being super crazy like it would if he could yonk Batmen from his start zone, but it's still just a weird thing that probably shouldn't be encouraged.
Could change Duo to something like this ;

Quote:
DYNAMIC DUO
Once per player turn, after revealing an Order Marker and taking a turn with Robin or a Valiant Crime Fighter you control, you may immediately move or attack with the other figure.
Phone posting so wording isn’t great, but the idea is that it’s A stronger iteration of Duo, but lets you keep OMs on Batman ‘66 while still letting Robin do stuff, and disincentives Ms. Marvel or Robot or whatever. Also should let you do something like

Take a turn with Batman > move Robin adjacent to an enemy > swoop Batman in towards the enemy with HSB

Which sounds pretty solid.

You’re right about the idea of HSB. Could put a turn restriction there if that would help any funkiness?
Old November 22nd, 2021, 11:07 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Fwiw, I feel like if we're going to use the Dynamic Duo name, it should be reusable with other Batman/Robin combinations in the future. I could definitely see another take on comics Dick Grayson Robin, and wanting to use that power name, so having it be the power name for the power tied specifically to Batman '66 isn't setting well for me.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 22nd, 2021, 11:08 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Could see a change to something like "DYNAMIC DO-GOODERS". I could also see slimming down to a two power card.

NAME = Robin (‘66)
SECRET IDENTITY = DICK GRAYSON

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CRIME FIGHTER
PERSONALITY = ENTHUSIASTIC

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 3

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 60

“HOLY SMOKES, BATMAN!”

After taking a turn with a Valiant Crime Fighter you control, if that Valiant Crime Fighter is within 6 clear sight spaces of Robin and is engaged, you may place Robin on an empty space adjacent to that Valiant Crime Fighter and at least one enemy figure. Then, if that Valiant Crime Fighter is named Batman, you may attack with Robin. Figures moved by this special power will not take leaving engagement attacks.

SOCK!
When Robin attacks an adjacent figure with his normal attack and no skulls are rolled, you may count all shields rolled as hits.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 23rd, 2021, 12:09 AM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

to bats 2 power suggestion

My designs for C3G nomination
My current reward points
Old November 23rd, 2021, 09:05 AM

Really dig that direction Bats. Only thing I'd change is moving with any Batman, and attacking with a Valiant Crime Fighter.

Quote:
“HOLY SMOKES, BATMAN!”
After taking a turn with a figure named Batman you control, if that Batman is within 6 clear sight spaces of Robin and is engaged, you may place Robin on an empty space adjacent to that Batman and at least one enemy figure. Then, if that Batman is a Valiant Crime Fighter, you may attack with Robin. Figures moved by this special power will not take leaving engagement attacks.
So something like that. I do think this direction loses out on Batman swooping in to save Robin (which happens pretty often in the show from what I've heard) but its not a huge deal. I definitely still feel the overall theme is there for the duo.

@IAmBatman , I think I've seen you say you were really into the show. Does Robin use gadgets much? Would Utility Belt 1 here make sense?

Also, I assume no crossover symbol here right?
Old November 23rd, 2021, 09:25 AM

Uh, I mean, I've seen a few episodes? My mom was really into it. I think Batman usually pulled out the wacky gadgets rather than him.

Looks like Batman '66 doesn't have a crossover symbol. Not sure what our criteria was for assigning those as it's been a while. He's definitely in a different dimension than the standard Dick Grayson.

Old November 23rd, 2021, 09:44 AM

Gotcha, I think he's fine without Utility Belt if he's usually gadget free.

Yeah, I feel like adding a crossover symbol to Batman '66 and this guy would make sense, but I'm not really gonna push too hard for it if Batman doesn't already have it.

Updated SP with current design.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library