Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old May 14th, 2021, 01:40 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
The Book of Silk

The Book of Silk

C3G MARVEL WAVE 44
A VERY SPIDEY CHRISTMAS

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Superior Foes of Spider-Man set.
Its model number and name are #020 / Silk.

NOTE: Silk requires 3x Web Shield Destructible Object

Character Bio - Bitten by the same spider that gave Peter Parker his powers, Cindy was found by Ezekiel Sims and convinced to hide herself away in a bunker before her existence could cause a mysterious catastrophe. After ten years, Spider-Man discovered her and set her free. Morlun and the Inheritors, sensing her presence and believing Cindy to be host to a powerful entity known as The Bride, began a multiversal hunt of all Spider-Totems. After teaming up with Spider-People from across the Multiverse to defeat Morlun, and having a brief fling with Spider-Man, Cindy set out on her own to adapt to the world she'd been away from for so long. And fight crime, of course.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • Silk can place Web Shield Destructible Objects with her Silk Web Constructs special power, which provide additional defensive benefit to figures with a Spider-Verse, Swing Line or Web Swing special power.
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:_________________________________________________________________

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Last edited by tcglkn; December 12th, 2021 at 09:53 PM.
Old May 14th, 2021, 01:41 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Silk (Design)

NAME = SILK
SECRET IDENTITY = CINDY MOON

SPECIES = MUTATE
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CRIME FIGHTER
PERSONALITY = ENTHUSIASTIC

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 4

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 4
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = 220

SILK WEB CONSTRUCTS
Start the game with three Web Shield Destructible Objects on this card. Instead of moving Silk normally, you may choose to either:
• roll 1 additional die when Silk attacks an adjacent figure this turn; or
• place a Web Shield from this card on a space occupied by Silk or a figure you control within 4 clear sight spaces of Silk, and place that figure on the Web Shield.

SILK SENSE 8
If Silk is attacked and at least 1 skull is rolled, roll the 20-sided die. Subtract 1 from your roll for each figure Silk is engaged with. If you roll 8 or higher, Silk takes no damage and may immediately use her Web Swing special power.

WEB SWING 2
Instead of her normal move, Silk may move up to 2 spaces with Web Swing. When moving with Web Swing, Silk has the Flying special power, but may not move up or down more than 40 levels in a single swing, and will not take any leaving engagement attacks. After using Web Swing 2, you may use it two additional times.

SUPER STRENGTH

Last edited by Ronin; June 12th, 2021 at 10:56 AM.
Old May 14th, 2021, 01:41 PM
Symbiotic

Comic:
Spoiler Alert!

Mini:
Spoiler Alert!

Web Shield Photos:
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Ronin; May 29th, 2021 at 12:17 PM.
Old May 14th, 2021, 01:47 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Smooth.
Old May 14th, 2021, 02:19 PM
Symbiotic

Hopefully!

I think everything's pretty close here to how we left it in my workshop - only difference is that I bumped her Attack 1 - she'll still be a bit less offensively fearsome than Spidey, since he's moving enemy figures and cutting defense.
Old May 15th, 2021, 03:52 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I like the web constructs a lots.
Old May 15th, 2021, 09:14 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Looks good. Calculator is 195-215, so she seems about right, and I like cheating a tad low as I don't think the faction is that strong yet.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 15th, 2021, 09:50 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

I kinda disagree with the faction being weak. They’ve been pretty darn solid for me for the most part.

Still like this design! If we wanna expand the synergies like I have been doing with others, we could make her a reporter/journalist/whatever class we have for the news guys now. She works for Jameson at a buzzfeed-sequel news place in the current comics. But Crime Fighter is perfectly fine too.
Old May 15th, 2021, 09:51 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
I kinda disagree with the faction being weak. They’ve been pretty darn solid for me for the most part.
Maybe it's just Takuya/Leopardon, then? They got wrecked pretty hard in the two tests I played, but limited experience and all.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 15th, 2021, 09:53 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Yeah I had trouble with Leopardon and Takuya too. I’ve been playing armies with 5-6 figures with them regularly and I didn’t shift well to such an expensive investment that wasn’t leadership.
Old May 15th, 2021, 10:02 AM
Symbiotic

Yeah I think the Spiders are a bit pricey as a faction - really need at least 2/3 of Otto/Peter/UK to get them working, which doesn't leave a lot of room for other stuff.

Cindy is a journalist but not really as Silk, just as Cindy (I mean, so far as I know, haven't read the latest volume), so I think she'd be an odd fit in with the civvie Journalist guys.
Old May 17th, 2021, 11:56 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Quote:
WEB OBSTRUCTION
All figures may move through the Web Shield. For a figure without the Swing Line or Web Swing special power, moving onto the Web Shield counts as 2 additional spaces.
Do you mean to allow figures to just walk through the Web Shield since they wouldn't be moving onto it?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library