Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old January 8th, 2021, 03:44 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
The Book of Sabbac

The Book of Sabbac (Timothy Karnes)

C3G DC WAVE 52
CURTAIN CALL

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a repainted Heroclix figure from the Captain America set.
Its model number and name are #008 / Stonewall.

Character Bio - Timothy Karnes was the foster brother of Freddy Freeman before the death of Freddy's parents. Being shuffled from one abusive home to another led him to resent Freddy's happy life with his grandfather. When Dr. Sivana learned that he was of the Bagdan line and heir to the demonic powers of Sabbac. After Timothy was kidnapped by Sivana, a ritual transformed him into the demon Sabbac. Now able to change forms by saying the name Sabbac, he sought to destroy his former foster brother and the rest of the Marvel Family.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:
  • N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-
  • Initial playtest: LordVenoc
  • Second playtest: IAmBatman
  • Third playtest: Ronin
  • Art: Comic, Figure, Background
  • Card Art by Arkham

Last edited by japes; April 23rd, 2023 at 09:29 AM.
Old January 8th, 2021, 03:45 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Sabbac (Breathing)

NAME = SABBAC
SECRET IDENTITY = TIMOTHY KARNES
SPECIES = DEMON
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = ANTAGONIST
PERSONALITY = RESENTFUL

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 6

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 6
DEFENSE = 6

POINTS = 265

WORLD’S WORST DEMON

Start the game with 5 black Demon Markers. Whenever Sabbac would receive one or more wounds, you must place the same number of Demon Markers on this card and choose another special power on this card for each placed marker. Chosen powers are negated.

INDESTRUCTIBLE BODY OF AYM
When rolling defense dice for Sabbac, if the attacking figure does not have the Super Strength special power, add one automatic shield to whatever is rolled.

EVIL COURAGE OF ASMODEUS
After an opponent rolls the 20-sided die for a figure adjacent to Sabbac, you may roll the 20-sided die. If your result is higher, that figure receives 1 wound.

SPEED OF CRAETIS
Sabbac is never attacked when leaving an engagement. After taking a turn with Sabbac, you may immediately move him up to 2 spaces.

SUPER STRENGTH
FLYING

Last edited by Lord Pyre; February 15th, 2021 at 03:18 PM.
Old January 8th, 2021, 03:45 PM
Book Wyrm

Mini Pics:
Spoiler Alert!

Comic Art
Spoiler Alert!

Background
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by LordVenoc; February 2nd, 2021 at 11:54 AM.
Old January 8th, 2021, 04:01 PM
Book Wyrm

Not really any changes here from what we had in LCW. It is viable to question if he should be dual speciesed with Demon, or just completely switched to Demon.
Old January 8th, 2021, 06:17 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Tough one to calculate (negative powers always throw things). I'd go with about 275, though, to start.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 8th, 2021, 11:10 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I don’t think the wording on the first power is going to give you the effect you want. Sounds like I can place a marker when he receives the first wound and remove it when he takes another wound.
Old January 8th, 2021, 11:29 PM
Book Wyrm

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
I don’t think the wording on the first power is going to give you the effect you want. Sounds like I can place a marker when he receives the first wound and remove it when he takes another wound.
Yeah I may just go with not removing markers on healing. Not a lot of healers in the game, and probably not thematic for the demons to suddenly he happier with him. And don't need more words going on to clarify an unnecessary effect.
Old January 9th, 2021, 06:57 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

I don't understand what Evil Courage of Some Guy is doing.

Is it supposed to be a re-roll? A second die that can trigger the effects again? (I hope not because that would be super messy and also really bad) A D-20 not connected to the other person's power that can't count for it's success/failure/etc.?

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old January 9th, 2021, 07:54 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

The way I'm reading it, it's a re-roll - if it stops a power from triggering, cool, but if it rolls higher - which could cause a power to trigger against him - at least the opponent takes a wound to pay for it. Really cool power if I'm right.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old January 9th, 2021, 10:12 AM
Book Wyrm

So my intent was to play off Asmodeus and its classification as the demon of lust, so like a lust for power concept. Don't think I quite nailed the execution though.
Old January 9th, 2021, 11:52 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

If the courage power is a reroll, it should say "reroll," IMO. If it's a separate die roll completely, I think Vibe (Paco) might have some wording that'd help clarify.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 9th, 2021, 02:11 PM
Book Wyrm

Honestly doesn't matter to me if we want to make it a reroll or just a way for him to potentially affect people using D20s. I think the theme can come through either way, just depends what we think is more interesting.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library