Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old November 22nd, 2020, 01:56 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
The Book of Weather Wizard (II)

The Book of Weather Wizard (II)

C3G DC WAVE 38
FLASH FORWARD

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the The Flash: The Rogues Fast Forces set.
Its model number and name are #004 / Weather Wizard.

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the The Flash set.
Its model number and name are #040 / Weather Wizard.

Character Bio - He's got a stick that controls the weather. He's kind of a jerk.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • Weather Wizard requires the use of up to two Weather Glyphs.
  • Q: If you have multiple figures with Weather Glyphs in a game, and the figure who started with a specific Glyph places it and the another figure moves that Glyph and then dies, does it get removed from the game?
    A: Yes. The last figure to move or place the Glyph is the one it is associated with for it being removed from the battlefield.

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:
  • N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips--Heroscapers Community Contributions-
  • Initial playtest: tcglkn
  • Second playtest: IAmBatman
  • Third playtest: Ericth74
  • Art: Comic, Figure, Background
  • Art by tcglkn

Last edited by tcglkn; February 4th, 2022 at 09:13 AM.
Old November 22nd, 2020, 01:57 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Weather Wizard (II) - Design

NAME = WEATHER WIZARD
SECRET IDENTITY = MARK MARDON

SPECIES = METAHUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = ROGUE
PERSONALITY = VENGEFUL

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 4
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 140

WEATHER WAND
Start the game with up to two Weather Glyphs of different types on this card. You may not have more than two Weather Glyphs on this card at a time.
• Instead of moving normally, you may choose a Weather Glyph on the battlefield within 4 spaces of Weather Wizard and place it on this card; or
• Instead of attacking, you may place a Weather Glyph from this card power-side up onto any space within 4 spaces of Weather Wizard.
Weather Glyphs cannot be placed on any space occupied by a glyph. When Weather Wizard is destroyed, remove all Weather Glyphs that were placed by this special power from the battlefield.

LIGHTNING STORM 17
Once per round, instead of attacking, you may roll the 20-sided die for all figures within 2 spaces of Weather Wizard, one at a time, adding 3 to the roll if the figure is on a water space. If you roll 17 or higher, that figure receives 2 wounds.

FLYING

Last edited by Arch-vile; February 22nd, 2023 at 09:34 PM. Reason: fixed typo, the cards had it corrected already
Old November 22nd, 2020, 01:59 AM
Tickle Pickle

@Arch-vile
@johnny139
@Lord Pyre
@Soundwarp SG-1
@LordVenoc
@MrNobody
Old November 22nd, 2020, 02:52 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

You know I dig it. It's hard for me to wrap my head around how he plays, but I think he'll direct the flow of battle nicely with the glyphs. I might make Weather Wand "instead of moving or instead of attacking" or just make it a free thing after moving, but it's hard to tell how powerful it'll end up being.
Old November 22nd, 2020, 02:55 AM
Tickle Pickle

I could see the pickup being instead of moving and the placing being instead of attacking. Since you have stuff like Thunderstorm that triggers when it is placed for autowounds.
Old November 22nd, 2020, 02:59 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I’ll be honest, I still pretty much hold my belief that all Weather Glyphs should share the 2 space aura. But I know you disagree with that, and I don’t feel strongly enough to put up a giant objection.
Old November 22nd, 2020, 10:42 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
I’ll be honest, I still pretty much hold my belief that all Weather Glyphs should share the 2 space aura. But I know you disagree with that, and I don’t feel strongly enough to put up a giant objection.
Did you mean 1 space? Looking at the current ones, that's what seems to be used.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 22nd, 2020, 02:40 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Yup, my bad. Consistency is more what I meant.
Old November 22nd, 2020, 03:04 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Fwiw, I think if weaker effects want to have a chance of being brought, they need larger radiuses.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 22nd, 2020, 03:16 PM
Tickle Pickle

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Fwiw, I think if weaker effects want to have a chance of being brought, they need larger radiuses.
This was my logic. I figured a pretty clear line was the effects without a d20 roll could affect a larger area than the ones with stronger effects.
Old November 22nd, 2020, 03:56 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I see the logic both ways with weather glyphs. I do think consistency is going to make them easier to remember, especially if there's a lot on the battlefield - you don't want to constantly be checking cards to see whether they affect your or not. But "how many people are affected" is by far the easiest dial to turn with these sorts of effects.

Not overly invested in the mechanic so I'm comfortable letting people who are make that decision. Strong arguments either way.

My best guess on a publisher for Sharknado is, uhh, Archie, so I'd go with that here. Technically it's owned by The Asylum but they don't seem to have a publishing branch from what I can tell.
Old November 23rd, 2020, 06:39 AM
Tickle Pickle

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
My best guess on a publisher for Sharknado is, uhh, Archie, so I'd go with that here. Technically it's owned by The Asylum but they don't seem to have a publishing branch from what I can tell.
I was thinking of using the art from the Magic card Shark Typhoon for the Glyph so I was thinking about making it IDW since that’s who published the MTG comic.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library