Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old January 31st, 2019, 12:10 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
The Book of Axe Cop

The Book of Axe Cop

C3G DARK HORSE SUPER SECRET EXCLUSIVE 61
APRIL FOOLS

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a modified Heroclix figure from the Batman set.
Its model number and name is #003 / Arkham Asylum Guard.

Tutorial on How to Paint/Mod this Figure

Character Bio - Axey Smartist is a police officer who found a firefighter's axe and now uses it when fighting crime. Married to his job, he works the always shift by sleeping for only two minutes. At night he wears a black cat suit and kills bad guys in their sleep. His battle cry is "I will chop your heads off!" When faced with a challenge, he will hold "try outs" to build a team. His only weakness is that he melts when he is surprised. He is rarely surprised.

-Rulings and Clarifications-_________________________________________________________________

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses_________________________________________________________________

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A.
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!

Last edited by Splash; August 1st, 2022 at 07:42 PM. Reason: png
Old January 31st, 2019, 12:10 PM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Axe Cop - Brainstorming

NAME = AXE COP
SECRET IDENTITY = AXEY SMARTIST

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = EVENT HERO
CLASS = LAWMAN
PERSONALITY = RELENTLESS

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 7

POINTS = 250

TEAM-UP TRYOUTS
Start the game with 8 white Nope Markers. After revealing an Order Marker on this card and before taking a turn with Axe Cop, you may take a turn with a Unique Hero you control without a Nope Marker on its card. If that Hero does not inflict a wound on an enemy figure during that turn, you must place a Nope Marker on its Army Card. Order Markers cannot be placed on Army Cards you control with a Nope Marker. If a figure with a Nope Marker on its Army Card would take a turn, Axe Cop must take the turn instead.

"ALL BAD GUYS MUST DIE!"
After attacking an enemy figure with Axe Cop, if he did not inflict a wound, he may add 1 to his Attack number and attack again.

"YOU SURPRISED ME AND NOW I'M MELTING!"
If Axe Cop is attacked and at least 1 skull is rolled, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 1, you cannot roll defense dice. This roll cannot be modified by any special power.

Quote:

Last edited by Zettian Juggernaut; April 18th, 2019 at 11:34 AM. Reason: Bolding ;)
Old January 31st, 2019, 12:11 PM

art placeholder

Quote:
Old January 31st, 2019, 12:35 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Should the melting power only work on attackers who were not engaged with Axe Cop at the beginning of the turn? Just to sell the surprise aspect? Also what’s the mini situation? Looks like a fun design!
Old January 31st, 2019, 12:43 PM

I don't want to complicate it too much or make it too difficult to bring him down. Just assume they were hiding or playing dead or something.

As for the mini, I'd really like a cop with sunglasses and then we can glue an axe in his hand. Any suggestions?

Quote:
Old January 31st, 2019, 03:43 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
I don't want to complicate it too much or make it too difficult to bring him down. Just assume they were hiding or playing dead or something.

As for the mini, I'd really like a cop with sunglasses and then we can glue an axe in his hand. Any suggestions?
Figures are meant to be established before a design thread is posted, these days. This should probably be put On Hold.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old January 31st, 2019, 03:47 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Maybe a mix of these plus an Axe?
Old January 31st, 2019, 03:49 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

I'd prefer it if we could try to use Heroclix here. That looks like it'd be difficult to pick up over in the U.K. and Clix has no shortage of police figures.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old January 31st, 2019, 03:55 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Well i was just looking for his preference of sunglasses as all the clix ones have none. Maybe use the clix as the official and then mod something more thematically appropriate for an official alternative?
Old January 31st, 2019, 03:56 PM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Well i was just looking for his preference of sunglasses as all the clix ones have none. Maybe use the clix as the official and then mod something more thematically appropriate for an official alternative?
Hmm... that is a fair point. Don't suppose there are any good options for a head-swap?

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old January 31st, 2019, 03:59 PM

Found one! NYPD Officer, Superior Foes of Spider-man #003

Quote:
Old January 31st, 2019, 04:02 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Awesome!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library