Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games
Contests and Forum Games Create, Participate, or Vote in a contest or Forum game here

View Poll Results: Chose 1 favorite Hero and 1 favorite Squad
Hero - Kaurmik - "Crazed Axe" 9 33.33%
Hero - Ulrick - "Brutal Motivation" 7 25.93%
Hero - Dreadgull Berserker - "Bloodwrath" 9 33.33%
Squad - Gromm Brothers - "I shall Avenge!" 3 11.11%
Squad - Barbarians of Narsk - "Pillage" 4 14.81%
Squad - Velgoth Barbarians - "No Rest in Death" 5 18.52%
Squad - Dreadgull Warmongers - "Enraged" 2 7.41%
Squad - Hiatea Hunters - "Firbolg Bonding" 10 37.04%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Old November 18th, 2013, 11:59 PM

obfuscatedhippo has disabled reputation
Vote: Custom Contest # 4 - Barbaric Minions

We had 13 awesome entries, and it is always a challenge to bring that down to Finalists. I imagine that we are going to have another close vote.

Since this contest could have a wide variety of submissions (Heroes or Squads), I'm going to allow for two votes in the Poll. Please vote for your favorite HERO and then for your favorite SQUAD.
Quote:
Yeah, folks - it is ONE Poll, where you can cast TWO votes. One vote for your favorite Hero, and one vote for your favorite squad.
Top Votes for Hero and Squad will receive a $20 Auggies gift certificate.

UNIQUE/UNCOMMON HERO FINALISTS

Kaurmik
Spoiler Alert!

ULRICK
Spoiler Alert!

Dreadgul Berserker
Spoiler Alert!

SQUAD FINALISTS

The Gromm Brothers
Spoiler Alert!

BERSERKERS OF NARSK
Spoiler Alert!

Velgoth Barbarians
Spoiler Alert!

DREADGUL WARMONGERS
Spoiler Alert!

Hiatea Hunters
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by obfuscatedhippo; November 21st, 2013 at 02:40 PM.
Old November 19th, 2013, 12:09 AM
Um... Why am I a moderator?

Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Vote: Custom Contest # 4 - Barbaric Minions

The Firbolg squad was pure genius! Even if mine had moved onto finals, I might have been tempted to vote for it.
Old November 19th, 2013, 12:13 AM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

Old November 19th, 2013, 05:40 PM

RAGNAROK knows what's in an order marker RAGNAROK knows what's in an order marker RAGNAROK knows what's in an order marker

The Berserkers/Barbarians of Narsk are awesome! I can't quit laughing about "Pillage." You talk about scary! Castle doors, and people on glyphs look out! x3
Old November 19th, 2013, 06:15 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

How do you vote multiple times? When I click on the little "3" or "5" links on the poll I see people who have voted for like 3 different submissions. How do you do that?

-NS, probably just missing something.
Old November 19th, 2013, 06:29 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Click more than one bubble before hitting "submit vote". I believe you can only vote twice, though, as per the rules in the OP.
Old November 19th, 2013, 07:46 PM

obfuscatedhippo has disabled reputation

The Poll will allow you to vote multiple times. However you are only supposed to vote TWICE ... once for a hero and once for a squad.

This is why the Vote is public so that I can see if folks voted beyond the limit. Looks like Son of Arathorn has voted 3 times : P

Quote:
Please be careful and only vote Twice.
Old November 19th, 2013, 07:50 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

I messed up and didn't put down a hero vote. However, I would have voted for one of the 2 that SoA did, so you could count one of his hero votes as mine.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old November 19th, 2013, 07:55 PM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun

Congrats to all the nominees! May you all crush your enemies and see them driven before you!
Old November 19th, 2013, 08:46 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

You cannot vote twice. You vote once for multiple entries. Voting twice would require multiple polls.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old November 19th, 2013, 09:01 PM

Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby!

Kaurmic is really cool !

Also, I wanted to vote for the Velgoth Barbarian, buf I feel that they don't bave enough defense to be useful. I know they might resurrect, but if they die right after that, it's really not worth 150.
Sad because I really liked them... I decided to vote for the Berserkers of Narsk.
Old November 19th, 2013, 09:31 PM
...Something unique

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simval View Post
Kaurmik is really cool !

Also, I wanted to vote for the Velgoth Barbarian, buf I feel that they don't bave enough defense to be useful. I know they might resurrect, but if they die right after that, it's really not worth 150.
Sad because I really liked them... I decided to vote for the Berserkers of Narsk.
That's Kaurmik to you good sir! . Thanks for the shout out ^_^

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games