Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games
Contests and Forum Games Create, Participate, or Vote in a contest or Forum game here

Old July 14th, 2013, 05:07 PM

obfuscatedhippo has disabled reputation
Custom Card Contest # 2 - Drow repaint

The O2 team of Orgsbane and Obfuscatedhippo are at it again. We had such great success with our Marro Custom Card contest that we decided to do another.

This Contest is to create a custom card for this figure:

Below is a repaint of Everan Sunshadow. He's been transformed into a Drow.

You can use this thread to suggest a Name, Stats and Special Powers for this figure. (If you can make a card that would be great, but we'll consider submissions without). Each Heroscaper may submit 2 custom ideas.

‘Hippo and Orgsbane will nominate the Top 6 submissions and then we’ll put it to a Heroscapers vote. The Top Vote winner will receive their choice of a Repainted 'Drow' Sunshadow or a $10 Auggies gift card. Runner up will receive a $10 Auggies card.

We’ll take submissions until August 4th, and then have the voting for one week, concluding on August 11th.

--
Looking forward to your great ideas again!!
--

The paint scheme and idea to go 'drow' belong to Chardar, who's repaint I saw a few years back. The picture in this thread is Orgsbane's version.

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...28#post1235628

Admin approval from Xorlof

Last edited by obfuscatedhippo; July 14th, 2013 at 06:11 PM.
Old July 14th, 2013, 05:46 PM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Custom Card Contest # 2 - Drow repaint

Cool, I'm going go to come up with some ideas.

C3G: Books & Online Figure Request
---------------------------------------
Family: Classic Customs & Maps
--------------------------------
My SuperScape Maps
Old July 14th, 2013, 05:56 PM

bobinchese knows what's in an order marker bobinchese knows what's in an order marker bobinchese knows what's in an order marker

You can't view the link in the OP, it says it's going to a PM.

bobinchese is Otonashi...
in the Immortal Cave...
Old July 14th, 2013, 06:05 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Sweet! Drow time! It's really cool that we can have two submissions.
Old July 14th, 2013, 06:12 PM

obfuscatedhippo has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobinchese View Post
You can't view the link in the OP, it says it's going to a PM.
Link repaired. Thanks for pointing that out.
Old July 14th, 2013, 08:19 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Alright! My submission, to help inspire you all. Feel inspired!

Drelloth

Points 150

Drow
Unique Hero
Shadowmancer
Tricky

Move 5
Attack 3
Range 1
Defense 3

Shadowmancer
Start the game with 3 shadow tiles on this card. After moving and before attacking, you may place 1 shadow tile on a empty space within 3 hexes. If Drell'loth ends his turn adjacent to a shadow tile, you may remove one wound marker from this army card.

From the Dark
Before moving, you may roll the d20. If you roll a 12 or higher, you may place a previously destroyed Drow Warrior on a empty shadow space, where the Drow Warrior can fit normally.

Soul Fire Special Attack
Attack 2 Range 6
When attacking with Soul Fire special attack, roll X extra attack die, where x equals the number of lives remaining on the defending figures army card, up to a maximum of 6 dice.

Last edited by orgsbane; July 15th, 2013 at 09:05 AM.
Old July 14th, 2013, 09:48 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

The custom can be a Common, Uncommon, or Unique Hero, correct?
Old July 14th, 2013, 09:50 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Yup! Anything is up!
Old July 14th, 2013, 10:20 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Parody is Protected Speech

Must...resist...urge...to...make...Zz'drti...card...

~Dysole, Linear Guildly
Old July 14th, 2013, 10:34 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

I have to say, I have no clue who Zz'drti is. That being said... Make a card so I do
Old July 14th, 2013, 10:40 PM
definitely (Probably)

Sock wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sock wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sock wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sock wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sock wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sock wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by orgsbane View Post
I have to say, I have no clue who Zz'drti is. That being said... Make a card so I do
Take a quick glance at this and that if you need to...should explain everything.

Sock is one week away from retirement, in
THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT
Old July 14th, 2013, 10:48 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

Well. That seems.. Intresting (I found hummingbug!)

EDIT: Sock... I hate you Also, you too Dysole. Just to a lesser extent.

Those have to be one of THE funniest comic strips of all time. Seriously. I just stayed up till about 1:00 in the morning reading the first story arc. (Issue 1-120) Thanks a lot you smhucks... Now I'll be sleep deprived tomorrow. (Today?)

Last edited by orgsbane; July 16th, 2013 at 10:33 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games