Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old July 10th, 2010, 11:37 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth
Transformers Masterset: Robots In Disguise

So for a while I wanted to create a Transformers Master set.

Well here are the figures. They are from the Heroes of Cybertron line. Each figure is about as big as Joten and fit well with the Heroscape figures over all (especially the omicrons). I'm thinking I'm going to create some clear tiles to use as Energon to complete the set.

The figures were playtested against each other and Heroscape Squads using the C3G method. I also ran the good vs evil and the battles were generally even. The only change I may make is to give Ultra Magnus a grapple power similar to Cyberclaw, since most figures just run from him before he can hit'em hard.

I figured I would divide them between the Generals. It was weird putting Soundwave with Vydar, but he fits so well I figured it would be okay. Granted the whole summoning to Valhalla doesn't really work within the Transformers Mythos but what the hell.

I'm very happy with the synergy these guys have. Megatron would work awesome with agents, gladiators or ninjas. Prime is great with a human army, though having to activate him keeps the inspiration in check. Ultra Magnus fits well with Soldiers (marcus for sure) and the Sacred band (if anyone still uses them). I like Starscream and Hotrod as stand alone figure that work within a greater army. Finally Soundwave's cheerleader power is so cool with other ranged units that it is hard to figure out the best place to use him.

I will put some picks of the battles up when I have some time.

LONG LIVE STARSCREAM!

Utgar
STARSCREAM
Spoiler Alert!

MEGATRON
Spoiler Alert!

Jandar
OPTIMUS PRIME
Spoiler Alert!

HOTROD
Spoiler Alert!

VYDAR
SOUNDWAVE
Spoiler Alert!

ULTRA MAGNUS
Spoiler Alert!

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs

Last edited by wriggz; July 10th, 2010 at 11:44 PM.
Old July 11th, 2010, 12:13 AM

wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Transformers Masterset: Robots In Disguise

You realize the first power on Megatron has no name. I'm hoping that was an oversight and not intention.
Old July 11th, 2010, 10:33 AM

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by wulfhunter667 View Post
You realize the first power on Megatron has no name. I'm hoping that was an oversight and not intention.
Thanks,
Must have turned off the layer when saving as a jpeg. It is called GUN MODE. I fix it thanks.

I realize his powers are a bit wordy, but I really wanted him to be able to transform. Also I see GUN MODE and ROBOT MODE as one power, Like Eternal love and Eternal Heartbreak on Sonya (who also has 4 powers).

Last edited by wriggz; July 11th, 2010 at 10:53 AM.
Old July 11th, 2010, 01:11 PM
My Mask Fell Off...

minimoose38 is surprisingly tart

I would say that Soundwave should probably be Utgar, if Megatron is. Perhaps it would be Starscream who would be willing to defect to Vydar? I bet he could fool Vydar into thinking he has 'changed his ways' or some such. Otherwise, great customs. Go Generation 1!

Old July 27th, 2010, 06:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by minimoose38 View Post
I would say that Soundwave should probably be Utgar, if Megatron is. Perhaps it would be Starscream who would be willing to defect to Vydar? I bet he could fool Vydar into thinking he has 'changed his ways' or some such. Otherwise, great customs. Go Generation 1!
I thought about Generals carefully before setting upon the ones I did. Soundwave may be loyal to Megatron, however he does not seem to embody the shere evilness of Utgar. He is more cool calculating and would be willing to follow any Leader given there was enough gain. Sudema, Braxas and Q9 seem to set a presidence for having "evilish" units figthing for Vydar.

On the Starscream side, Starscream is Ruthless, Backstabing, Opertunisitic, Sadistic and Egotistical. I can't imagine any other General being willing to put up with that crap. He is just too wild and traitorous for Vydar.

Old July 27th, 2010, 07:09 PM

winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness

First of all, I have to agree, Gen1 ftw! I love those figs.

Starscream and Sounwdwave are my favorite transformers, and I feel you got the flavor of them very well.

I remember playing the Transformers Epic Battles board game and I was playing Starscream and my friend was Megatron. Well, the autobots got Megatron pretty wounded (and Megatron beat up the autobots pretty well too) but instead of finishing off the autobots, I killed Megatron and then finished off the autobots.

It was so epic, my friend was like O.O lol all night!

Chuck Norris checks under his bed for Q9...

Check out my
customs, maps and mods!

Trades Here.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards