Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old July 7th, 2009, 04:31 PM

shadow_111 is surprisingly tart
Shadow_111's Custom Units

My Customs

Alright. I made a few customs, and I thought I'd share!

1. Black Mage.

Figure: Snaketounge Cultist; Dungeons and Dragons: Desert of Desolation.

2. Assassinator F150

Figure: Zettian Guard.

3. Be-Lo-Cra

Figure: Ne-Gok-Sa.

4. Erin Esurance

Figure: Female Krav Maga Agent.

5. Fi-Ste-Da

Figure(s): Marro Warriors (Body), DW 8000 (Rocket Launcher), Zettian Guard (Chain Gun), Death Reavers (Tentacles).

6. Haw Dos

Figure: Tarn Viking Warrior.

Hope You liked them. Leave comments! And now, for reading through this thread, a funny picture!

Old July 7th, 2009, 04:44 PM

Odin_Osgard knows what's in an order marker Odin_Osgard knows what's in an order marker
Re: Shadow_111's Custom Units

Shouldn't common heros only have one life?

Dund is just tricky, that's all.
Old July 7th, 2009, 05:11 PM

Is that a rule? Or just a generalization? Sorry for violating the rule if there is one.
Old July 7th, 2009, 05:34 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow_111 View Post
Is that a rule? Or just a generalization? Sorry for violating the rule if there is one.
It's a book keeping thing, if you have 10 Black Mages how do you tell which ones have been wounded and which haven't? It's not an actual rule, but the odds of us ever seeing an official common hero with more than one life are pretty much nonexistent.

Personally I think your Black Mage would make more sense as a Unique Hero anyway. Though both of his powers need a fair bit of rewording if you want him to fit in with the official figures.

You've got some cool ideas here, I hope you continue making customs

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old July 26th, 2009, 05:05 PM

Disposable Hero is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Thumbs up Re: Shadow_111's Custom Units

Neat. I think that necromancer is a bit too powerful ,considering he can bring anyone back for free.

Demerge Disney And Marvel!!!
Old July 26th, 2009, 05:23 PM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disposable Hero View Post
Neat. I think that necromancer is a bit too powerful ,considering he can bring any undead back for free.

Including Cyprien.

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old July 26th, 2009, 07:45 PM

White Noise knows what's in an order marker White Noise knows what's in an order marker White Noise knows what's in an order marker

Of course, you could always just change it to undead squad figures...
These seem pretty decent. The text on the cards could use some work (adjacent is spelled wrong), but some of your ideas are rather interesting. I do think, however, that with 7 life and its ability Be-Lo-Cra is a bit under-costed, and that your assassin could use an extra move so it doesn't get stuck in ditch, but other than that your ideas are great!

EDIT: That insurance agent card is hilarious!

Quote:
Originally Posted by clancampbell View Post
No matter your feelings towards D&D, it has divided us.
Something tells me that the cancellation, though tragic, may indeed mend that divide...

Last edited by White Noise; July 26th, 2009 at 07:51 PM.
Old July 26th, 2009, 07:52 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

How's this...
Black Mage

SPLASH SHOT SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 8. Attack 6.
Choose a figure to attack. All figures within 5 spaces of the chosen figure are affected by the Splash Shot Special Attack. Black Mage only needs a clear sight shot at the chosen figure. Roll 6 attack dice against the chosen figure. All other affected figures roll defense dice separately against the amount of skulls rolled less the number of spaces they are away from the chosen figure. Black Mage can be affected by his own Splash Shot Special Attack.

I know that the mechanics of this is slightly different to what you were stating but I offer this change for 3 reasons. 1) Hero's abilities need to be finite in their description. 2) You original idea meant that figures further away could be rolling for defense against a stronger attack then the chosen figure, which didn't seem right with your title of the ability, & 3) IMO it is easier to understand then adjacent to the adjacent figure that is adjacent to the adjacent figure that is adjacent to the chosen figure.

NECROMANCER
Instead of attacking with Black Mage, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 19 or higher, place a previously destroyed Undead figure on a same-level space adjacent to Black Mage and remove all wound markers from the Undead figure's Army Card.

This adds a cost aspect to the ability as you now have a 90% chance of wasting an attack. Of course you can play around with the percentages but you should always make some allowances for luck in nearly all abilities as this what keeps the game interesting.

These are only suggestions which you may take or leave, as I am only new to customs myself. But I figure the more input you get the better you get.

Cheers
Old July 29th, 2009, 08:27 AM

Disposable Hero is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorthan313 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Disposable Hero View Post
Neat. I think that necromancer is a bit too powerful ,considering he can bring any undead back for free.

Including Cyprien.
D'oh!

Demerge Disney And Marvel!!!
Old August 21st, 2009, 10:53 AM

Ya. I think the black mage is majorly flawed. I usually only like to make custom figures, and I find making cards to be a pain, so I'm not going to go back and edit it.
Old August 21st, 2009, 11:11 AM

vonKobra is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

You've got some very intresting ideas, I like the ricochet shot.

Be-Lo-Cra seems overpowered, a 55 percent chance of taking another turn with no cost, usable every turn. Maybe limit it to once a round, or, which seems more flavorful and cooler, require him to destroy a figure to use the ability.

Manslayer is cool but going to 7 dice against human squaddies seems like over kill, maybe let him attack 2 human squaddies at his normal dice.

Check out my Monster Hunter Customs
Old August 22nd, 2009, 11:32 PM
http://www.wyoming.gov/

Uchiha Blood knows what's in an order marker Uchiha Blood knows what's in an order marker

Nice ideas here, and if I'm not mistaken that NGS is painted black with a silver drybrush... Man, I need to post my stuff quicker. Great minds think alike I suppose...

Also, the figure that is poking his head out of the castle door... How many points is he?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards