Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old March 28th, 2013, 09:27 PM
Promising Cartographer

Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Online Heroscape Season 6: ROUND 3 POSTED!

I'm here to report a close win over Dysole. (I had a hydra left). I really enjoyed the game, especially the hydrocity of it. Also, Dysole named each of his figures and the order markers individually each turn (ex Krugtrio, PerSonlen of Interest, Hydracula) which made the game very amusing.

The map was great, and I think that a lot of the game hinged around the placement in the starting zones. I positioned two hydras in the starting zone opposite from his main cluster of units (Sonlen, Hydra, Tandros) and one between the main group and Guilty. Nilf was in the third starting zone and krug was placed in Dysole's third starting zone between the two hydras and Nilf.

I started off with Nilf, who I only used for a round. In that time he wounded the hydra 3 times, (1 wound was taken off by Sonlen the next turn), got 3 on Krug, and 3 on Tandros. He had 5 wounds by the start of round 2 and I didn't put any more order markers on him. After that I focused on the hydra between the group and Guilty. I killed guilty in one turn by getting height over the start zone, and killed Sonlen over two turns the next round. By doing this I allowed Snug-as-a-Krug-in-a-rug to catch up and he killed the hydra. I lost an order marker from this, which Dysole used to get higher ground. I moved my second hydra to height and we had a bit of a positioning war in which we both refused to move off of height. I broke it and moved the hydra in a location krug could attack me but couldn't get height and put 5 wounds on him, killing him. I killed Dysole's Hydraw a picture soon after, leaving a 4 life tandros. I put two wounds on him and he put one on me. Dysole had a habit of yelling "Tandros kreeeloy Jenkins" and managed to get 5/5 skulls the turn after the one where the hydra was wounded. I rolled a shield in defense and lost that hydra. That cost me 2 OMs and then I lost initiative. In this time Kreel was able to attack my last hydra again, but didn't wound. I killed Kreel two turns later for the win.

Shout out to Dysole, who was an awesome opponent and a good sport. Also, I nominate him for the title TANDROS KREEELOY JEEEENKINS due to his awesome roll and even more awesome figure naming
Old March 28th, 2013, 10:58 PM

Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Well the d20 decided to betray me.
Old March 28th, 2013, 11:04 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sujoah View Post
Well the d20 decided to betray me.
Yup. I really felt bad for him after his 5th missed Negation roll
Old March 28th, 2013, 11:19 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Well, I don't know why but the Wookie didn't show. I sent him a PM, hopefully nothing happened and something just came up.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old March 28th, 2013, 11:54 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper Guy View Post
Well, I don't know why but the Wookie didn't show. I sent him a PM, hopefully nothing happened and something just came up.
He'll be back, HS2010 is a good guy. Hope everything's alright.
Old March 29th, 2013, 01:55 AM

Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness

My match with TheSparkleInYourWater was over almost as quickly as it began. He won initiative with a 19. Wo-sa-ga came out red-hot and dropped 6 skulls out of 7 dice two turns in a row on Major Q9. Even though Q9 had 9 defense with Raelin nearby, that was just too many skulls to deal with. I got 1 turn out of Q9.

My Jotun moved in for revenge...and rolled 1 skull out of 8 dice. Wo-sa-ga then hit for 5 skulls and Jotun whiffed with 6 defense dice. It was pretty just mopping up after that for Sparkle.
Old March 29th, 2013, 08:47 AM
Joseph King, Retired

Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby!

hmmm...Dhyanam is not responding.....

Jokes Everyday
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post
theats, allow me to introduce you to Rexmax2 he's our personal Heroscaper entertainer .
Old March 29th, 2013, 09:32 AM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper Guy View Post
He'll be back, HS2010 is a good guy. Hope everything's alright.
I got in touch with HS2010. He had to work longer than expected and couldn't get onto the app. We should be doing it tomorrow morning around 9:00 a.m. central.

my tradelist
Old March 30th, 2013, 11:19 AM
No good deed goes unpunished

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Well, during the outage last night bobinchese and I played our game. He had more figures then me, but mistakenly chose to put a Werewolf Lord down first instead of a Wyrmling. I put a Thrall near that Lord still leaving room for my big figures to get shots at it. He wised up and put down the rest of his Wyrmlings. I set up with Nick and Van Nessing on the other side, and in order to get more defense he put down his other Lord there too.

First round my OMs went on the Lord and his went on one too. He didn't realize Van Nessing was a Hybrid until his second turn and so he missed one chance to Frenzy. My Lord missed his first Frenzy too though, and settled for 2 wounds on his non-moving Wolf while Van Nessing survived the attack of the other. Next turn I got a turn with moon Frenzy and Van Nessing disengaged to focus on the wounded, not on height Wolf. he did two wounds, and the Werewolf Lord finished the job from height.

I accidentally burned my 3rd OM on the Thralls, cuz I thought with him using Van Nessing too I'd be dead. Hsi 3rd was on the Wyrmlings, who grabbed Dagmar and got their only 2 wound poison of the night to kill Van Nessing.

For the rest of the game Nick flew around different heights killing Black Wyrmlings and healing himself back to full health. I had to go since I only had an hour and a half to play then. bob didn't have any other time to finish the game though so he decided to forfeit. Great game bob!

Tournament Armies Played - C3VRP - Customs - Trades

I'm Krug in the Paradox Keep and Augamo on the Sacred Tundra.
Old March 30th, 2013, 11:29 AM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

My match and Heroscaper 2010 should be going on tonight since the site was down at 7:30 p.m. central. I'd say with all these problems the universe doesn't want the game to work out.

my tradelist
Old March 30th, 2013, 11:32 AM

Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby!

My Youtube Channel

Eraguy816 is

in the Epic Fairyland Cave
Old March 30th, 2013, 11:35 AM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eraguy816 View Post
Well, the first scheduled time he had to work overtime and couldn't access the app. This time the site was down. Hopefully third time's the charm or this might drive me insane.

my tradelist

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events