Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old March 8th, 2013, 06:25 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: C3V Public Announcements - C3V Beginning a Treacherous M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
I'm just dying to see what the Treacherous March brings.
Spoiler Alert!
So it looks like one of our guesses is wrong and we'll be getting skeletons, or we could be right and it's the mummy. Maybe the spy hinted at is Kursus he could be a Gorillinator spy, and it's the only thing that makes sense. Only time will tell.

On another note the skeletons rising out of the ground is how I imagined reanimation on the skeletons of annelita.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old March 8th, 2013, 06:28 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Oh, if only you knew, if only you knew.

ZB actually picked out this clip, Mac, though it's a favorite movie of mine as well.
Old March 8th, 2013, 06:30 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Can I guess?

Last edited by awesomeunleashed; March 8th, 2013 at 06:30 PM. Reason: Because I could probably pick out the packs to within a unit or two... :p
Old March 8th, 2013, 06:31 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Always reminds me of "Bones" - the Killers song. But that might just be me.

Curious as to what it represents, though... reanimation, skeletons, undead in general? There are those Skeleton Archers coming out, and that's just a two-figure squad, so they could fit the archers, the mummy, and a larger squad into a pack pretty easily.
Old March 8th, 2013, 06:32 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

I have a special surprise in W@HS for you, AU.
Old March 8th, 2013, 06:59 PM

Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Always reminds me of "Bones" - the Killers song. But that might just be me.

Curious as to what it represents, though... reanimation, skeletons, undead in general? There are those Skeleton Archers coming out, and that's just a two-figure squad, so they could fit the archers, the mummy, and a larger squad into a pack pretty easily.
I love that song

If you have an idea for a signature, let me know. Until then, this stays here
My Trade List
My Custom Map Thread
Old March 8th, 2013, 08:17 PM

betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby!

I'm just gonna say it.
Cather Spearmen!
Microcorp Troopers!
Tomb Skeletons!

At least that's what I think they will be.
Old March 9th, 2013, 12:54 AM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by betawolf36 View Post
I'm just gonna say it.
Cather Spearmen!
Microcorp Troopers!
Tomb Skeletons!

At least that's what I think they will be.
You sir, I believe are right. I can't believe I forgot about the Microcorp Troopers. It makes sense with the video though.

my tradelist

Last edited by Heroscaper Guy; March 9th, 2013 at 01:25 AM.
Old March 9th, 2013, 01:07 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

I confess that, even though I started it, I'm not sure what these movie clips have to do with anything.

Still, if you haven't seen this one, I am pleased to make your life just a little better with some Peter Sellers:

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old March 9th, 2013, 01:29 AM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Gotta love that accent. "Where is your nearest pheun?"

my tradelist

Last edited by Heroscaper Guy; March 9th, 2013 at 01:35 AM.
Old March 9th, 2013, 01:54 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
I confess that, even though I started it, I'm not sure what these movie clips have to do with anything.

Still, if you haven't seen this one, I am pleased to make your life just a little better with some Peter Sellers:
Oh man... I haven't seen Peter Sellers in years. So great.

One of my favorite scenes:

"But that's a priceless Steinway."
"Not anymore."

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old March 11th, 2013, 01:16 AM

Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness

This wait is murder! How about throwing us a bio or something?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs