Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old February 12th, 2022, 11:26 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
The Book of Glyph of Giant Oil Goblet

The Book of the Glyph of Giant Oil Goblet

C3G IDW SUPER SECRET EXCLUSIVE 93
A FOOL'S FEAST

Card PDF

Glyph PDF

Glyph Bio - The drink of choice among Decepticon leaders, if you're not a giant robot you might have some trouble carrying this thing around!

-Type of Glyph-
  • Equipment Glyph: See the rules for Equipment Glyphs HERE.
-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A
-Combinations and Synergies-

Synergy Benefits ReceivedSynergy Benefits Offered
  • N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store

Last edited by Arch-vile; July 18th, 2022 at 06:33 PM.
Old February 12th, 2022, 11:28 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Glyph of Giant Oil Goblet

GLYPH OF GIANT OIL GOBLET
(ROBOTIC REJUVENATION)

FOOD EQUIPMENT GLYPH

This figure subtracts 2 from its Move number if it is not huge. After taking a turn with this figure, you may destroy this glyph and choose this figure or an adjacent figure. Roll 1 combat die, or 2 combat dice if the chosen figure is Hedonistic. For each skull rolled you may remove 1 Wound Marker from the chosen figure’s card. Only Androids, Constructs, Cybertronians, and vehicles may be chosen with this glyph.

My Etsy Store

Last edited by Soundwarp SG-1; March 31st, 2022 at 10:22 PM.
Old March 30th, 2022, 08:34 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Same ? as on Pie.
"Wound Marker" or "wound"?

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old April 1st, 2022, 07:43 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hedonismbot approves!
Old April 2nd, 2022, 05:46 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

PDF isn't opening for the glyph sticker.
Old April 2nd, 2022, 10:49 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

should be working now

My Etsy Store
Old July 17th, 2022, 12:36 PM

-Combinations and Synergies-

Synergy Benefits ReceivedSynergy Benefits Offered
  • N/A

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library