Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database
C3G2.0 Dossier Database Database of all released designs in C3G 2.0

Old March 28th, 2023, 11:46 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: Domon Kasshu - Testing

Chatted with Archie, and he missed that the Counter works on all figures, but the blocking all damage only works on non-adjacent. So I swapped the order on those effects to hopefully clear that up. If it ends up being a bit too powerful, we can swap the unblockable to a d20 with lower odds for the wound.

Updated the wording per Bats' suggestion!

Good call on the Mecha thing. Was trying to find a use for that but it was definitely redundant here, thanks.

For the factions, that's just me being a cheeky theme nerd. Domon is working for the Neo Japan government, who built the Gundam. Later on Domon is appointed to the Shuffle Alliance (Basically some of the premier martial artists who have some extra super powers) along with some other characters. I figure we can tie the Shuffle Alliance together with a Story card in the future if we want, while the Neo [country] is there for fun theme, since any bonding would be on the Alliance characters.
Old April 15th, 2023, 10:41 AM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: DOMON KASSHU

Version tested:
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Conflict Chernobyl
Units: 1000 pts – Domon 180, Shining Gundam 280, Iron Man 270, Hawkeye 220, Wasp 50 VS 1000 pts – Martinex, Charlie-27 250, Star-Lord 250, Gamora 300
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Conflict Chernobyl
Units: 1000 pts – Domon 180, Shining Gundam 280, Iron Man 270, Hawkeye 220, Wasp 50 VS 1000 pts – Ms Marvel 350, Hulk 450, Kraven 200
Spoiler Alert!

MOBILE FIGHTER G 2: Used in both games, makes for great mobility and damage when Domon is drive the Shining Gundam

ULTIMATE FIGHTER KING OF HEARTS: Used once in game 1, most of the time the attack of 7 was just a better option. Super useful power against high def figures though.

CHALLENGING COUNTER: The two shields block everything part of the power came into play a few times while in the Gundam. Domon himself was only attacked once while out of the Gundam and if was an adjacent attack that he was defeated by so it didn't come into play.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: Domon Kasshu is a pretty fun figure when paired with the Shining Gundam. At 460 points it packs a solid punch with lots of options. As a pilot he can pit out quite a bit of damage. In game 1 Domon and the Shining Gundam did some work taking down the Guardains of the Galaxy. Charlie-27 did put the Gundam on the brink of death though. In game 2 he ran into a strong Hulk/Ms Marvel 1-2 punch and didn't last very long. Unfortunately I didn't get to see him in action outside the Gundam. My only observation, and it's not really a negative, is that there is a lot going on on his and the Shining Gundam's card. I'm new to both figures and found myself re-reading their powers over and over again, like all 6 powers every order marker. It's the same with many of the other Gundam/Pilot combos as well. If he was paired with another Gundam -Pilot like Bael and McGillis Fareed I would be a terrible opponent to play against as I would be constantly re-reading powers and it could make for a slow, frustrating game. The powers are awesome and I don't recommend any changes but for my peanut brain it was a little tough to keep track of all the powers.
Old April 15th, 2023, 02:06 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Thank you! Yeah the Gundams plus pilots basically have 5 ish powers on a single figure, but I think it works well in general, especially with Shining being fairly simple with a once per game and just a defense die roll.

I propose we move to editing
Old April 15th, 2023, 02:10 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Domon Kasshu - Vote for Editing

yea
Old April 15th, 2023, 02:11 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

yea

Updates:

You have a mix of calling him the full name and just Domon in the abilities. I shortened them all to Domon since we can do that in 2.0 now.

Quote:
MOBILE FIGHTER G 2
When Domon is driving a vehicle with the Mobile Trace System ability, that vehicle has +2 Attack and Defense, and it may use any other abilities on Domon’s card.

ULTIMATE FIGHTER KING OF HEARTS
Instead of his attack action, Domon may roll 1 damage die against an adjacent figure. Then, maneuver Domon up to 2 spaces with Stealth, then roll 1 damage die against a second adjacent figure.

CHALLENGING COUNTER
After defending, if Domon received no wounds, he may maneuver up to 2 spaces with Stealth. If he ends this maneuver adjacent to the attacker, roll 1 damage die against that figure. When defending against a non-adjacent attack, 2 shields will block all damage.
Old April 15th, 2023, 02:14 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

yea

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 16th, 2023, 07:40 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yea

So this passes

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old April 17th, 2023, 02:05 PM
...has moist legs

Re: Domon Kasshu - Final Editing

Updated with Archie's edits!
Old April 20th, 2023, 11:34 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Edits.
Quote:
MOBILE FIGHTER G 2
When Domon is driving a vehicle with the Mobile Trace System ability, that vehicle has +2 Attack and Defense, and it may use any other abilities on Domon’s card.

Instead of his attack action, Domon may roll 1 damage die against an adjacent figure. T, and then, maneuver Domon up to 2 spaces with Stealth, t. Then roll 1 damage die against a second adjacent figure.

CHALLENGING COUNTER
After defending, if Domon received no wounds, he may maneuver up to 2 spaces with Stealth. If he ends this maneuver adjacent to the attacker, roll 1 damage die against that figure. When defending against a non-adjacent attack, 2 shields will block all damageavoid the attack.
For pasteability:
Quote:
MOBILE FIGHTER G 2
When Domon is driving a vehicle with the Mobile Trace System ability, that vehicle has +2 Attack and Defense and may use any other abilities on Domon’s card.

Instead of his attack action, Domon may roll 1 damage die against an adjacent figure, and then maneuver Domon up to 2 spaces with Stealth. Then roll 1 damage die against a second adjacent figure.

CHALLENGING COUNTER
After defending, if Domon received no wounds, he may maneuver up to 2 spaces with Stealth. If he ends this maneuver adjacent to the attacker, roll 1 damage die against that figure. When defending against a non-adjacent attack, 2 shields will avoid the attack.
Old April 24th, 2023, 03:31 PM
...has moist legs

Updated, moving to art!
Old April 30th, 2023, 03:54 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: Domon Kasshu - Waiting for art

uploaded the cards

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old May 1st, 2023, 02:02 PM
...has moist legs

Re: Domon Kasshu - Waiting for art

Love it!

Lets go on-deck with the help of Kyoji

@Arkham - ;
@Ericth74 - ;
@IAmBatman - ;
@japes - ;
@MrNobody - ;
@Tornado - ;
@Yodaking - ;

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database