Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old March 6th, 2012, 12:26 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
The Book of Non

The Book of Non

C3G DC WAVE 13
THE ADVENTURES OF SUPERMAN

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Superman set.
Its model number and name are #031 / Non.

Character Bio - Long ago on Krypton, Non was a respected scientist. When the Kryptonian Science Council discovered that Jor-El and Non had determined that in a short matter of time, Krypton would suffer geothermic upheaval that would destroy the entire planet, they branded the two as heretics and sent General Zod and his militants to Jor-El's laboratory to arrest he and Non. The Science Council administered a stern warning to them, and set them free. Though Jor-El remained silent, Non made it his mission to alert the people of Krypton of the impending doom. Soon, the Council ordered that Non be lobotomized to silence his stirring of the people. This drove Zod and Ursa to begin a rebellion and overthrow the Council. The three were eventually caught and sentenced to death, but Jor-El defended them, and instead had them sent to the Phantom Zone.
Eventually, with the freeing of the bottled city of Kandor, Zod, Ursa, and Non were pardoned for their crimes and were set free. But it wasn't long before Zod took military control of the surviving Kryptonians and waged a war against Earth. With Non as his mute yet brilliant science officer, they nearly brought Earth to its destruction. And were it not for Superman, Earth would have certainly become a New Krypton.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A

-Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses-

ImmunitiesBenefitsWeaknesses_________________________________________________________________

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips--Heroscapers Community Contributions-
  • Initial playtest: (Griff)
  • Second playtest: (TrollBrute)
  • Third playtest: (REJ)
  • Art by ScapeMage

Last edited by tcglkn; May 9th, 2022 at 05:31 PM.
Old March 6th, 2012, 12:27 AM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Book of Non - Designing

NAME = NON

SPECIES = KRYPTONIAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = BRUTE
PERSONALITY = DULL

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 6

LIFE = 6

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 7
DEFENSE = 6

POINTS = 330

KILL CRAZY
When Non destroys an opponent's figure with his normal attack, he may attack again. Roll 1 additional attack die for each figure he destroyed this turn. Non may continue attacking with his normal attack until he does not destroy a figure.

KRYPTONIAN DEFENSE
When rolling defense dice against a normal attack from a figure that is not a Kryptonian, if at least one shield is rolled, all blanks rolled count as extra shields.

SUPER STRENGTH

FLYING

Last edited by tcglkn; May 9th, 2022 at 05:31 PM.
Old March 6th, 2012, 12:36 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

He'll be devastating against squaddies and mid-levels. Opponent will have to keep figures spread out and load up on special attack units.

I'd think he's going to be a bit more than 320 with an attack of 8, flying move of 6 and Kryptonian Defense.

Wonder Man has same base stats and his Ionic Imbalance is all over the place. Non has Kryptonian Defense and Kill Crazy, so I could certainly see Non around 350 points.

He's definitely going to be nasty with Invisible Woman, having defense of 10 with Kryptonian Defense.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old March 6th, 2012, 01:00 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Yikes at Hahma's point.

In KILL CRAZY, you need a lowercase 'O' in 'opponent's'

KRYPTONIAN DEFENSE
When rolling defense against a normal attack from a figure that is not a Kryptonian, if at least one shield is rolled, all blanks rolled count as extra shields.

Non-figure specific, just like on your last two (and Superboy and Supergirl, but it needs to be corrected canus-ly).

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old March 6th, 2012, 01:01 AM

I agree that his cost will go up for sure.

Invisible Woman is even better with Superman's defense of 7 and Man of Steel. That is why it is almost always a good idea to kill IW first.
Old March 6th, 2012, 01:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
Yikes at Hahma's point.

KRYPTONIAN DEFENSE
When rolling defense against a normal attack from a figure that is not a Kryptonian, if at least one shield is rolled, all blanks rolled count as extra shields.

Non-figure specific, just like on your last two (and Superboy and Supergirl, but it needs to be corrected canus-ly).
What needs to be corrected exactly?
Old March 6th, 2012, 01:08 AM

You know, I did originally have this guy's defense at 5, and I was worried that there would be too much swing in how much he could kill VS how quickly he would die, but maybe a defense of 5 is a good idea. He is just freaking big. I feel that he is more durable than Supergirl but at least on equal footing.
Old March 6th, 2012, 01:09 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

You have Non listed by name in the power text, but for that same power everywhere else, the figure is not named.

Old March 6th, 2012, 01:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
You have Non listed by name in the power text, but for that same power everywhere else, the figure is not named.
Dang! I was looking and didn't see the problem. How do you do it, Special Eyes? How do you do it?

Updated.
Old March 6th, 2012, 01:20 AM
Business Casual

Ancient Chinese secret.

Old March 6th, 2012, 03:05 AM

Confucius says "elevator smell different to midget"
Old March 6th, 2012, 06:57 AM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I wonder about Scientist here for the same reason I wonder about it on Lizard. Is he actually an active Scientist still? It's not necessarily wrong, just wonder if something like Brawler or Brute or Minion would be better. Speaking of Minion, would Weak-Minded be a good fit here? Although I do like the 2 power card.

Bear in mind that my only knowledge of this guy is from the movie, so no idea if that was an accurate portrayal or not.

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library