Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old October 27th, 2010, 02:54 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
The Book of Lex Luthor (Battlesuit)

The Book of Lex Luthor (Battlesuit)

C3G DC WAVE 5
WORLD'S VILEST

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Icons set.
Its model number and name are #051 / Lex Luthor.
Character Bio - Powered by stolen Kryptonian technology, Lex Luthor's Battle Suit is designed to give any mortal the abilities of flight, speed, super strength, and incredible defensive capabilities, making the wearer almost as powerful as a Kryptonian. With a bruised ego and a score to settle, Lex is obsessed with bringing the Last Son of Krypton to his knees with the power of his own ancestors technology. Stored away within the suit itself, the main power source happens to be Superman's greatest weakness... Kryptonite!

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A

-Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses-

ImmunitiesBenefitsWeaknesses_________________________________________________________________

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Last edited by Splash; August 5th, 2022 at 08:40 PM. Reason: png
Old October 27th, 2010, 07:07 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Lex Luthor

NAME = LEX LUTHOR

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CRIMINAL
PERSONALITY = TREACHEROUS

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 7
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 7

POINTS = 280

KRYPTONITE BLAST SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 4. Attack 3.
Choose a figure to attack. Any figures adjacent to the chosen figure are also affected by Kryptonite Blast Special Attack. Roll 3 attack dice for all affected figures. Each figure rolls defense dice separately. Kryptonian figures roll 3 fewer defense dice against Kryptonite Blast Special Attack. Lex Luthor cannot be affected by his own Kryptonite Blast Special Attack.

KRYPTONIAN ARMOR
When rolling defense against a normal attack, you may count one blank rolled as an extra shield.

TREACHEROUS TACTICS
Anytime Lex Luthor would receive one or more wounds, you may instead destroy any figure adjacent to Lex Luthor that you permanently control.

SUPER STRENGTH

FLYING

Original Post:
Spoiler Alert!

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon

Last edited by Ronin; January 20th, 2018 at 06:09 PM.
Old October 27th, 2010, 09:27 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

I love this one Griff. I think this is your best design yet. Full of themey flavour & enriching the gameplay. Love it.

I don't mind the sacrificing another figure you control part of him. As it's just another thematic way he dodges a bullet.

Cheers
Old October 27th, 2010, 09:45 AM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun

I'm not too familiar with the suit, but based on the bio you posted it seems to give the wearer the abilities and strength of Superman. If that's true, shouldn't he be up in the Superman point range, or at least a little closer?
Old October 27th, 2010, 12:58 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I think anything over 320 would be too much. I think 260 is a fine starting point, though. He's basically just a human in a suit (like Iron Man).
I think this comic pic better fits our previous designs:

Or maybe this one ...

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 27th, 2010, 01:02 PM

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun

Okay, so the suit doesn't actually give him all the abilities and power of Superman then?
Old October 27th, 2010, 01:05 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I didn't think it was exactly like that, no ... but I think Griff should field this one. He's the uber-Super-geek among us.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 27th, 2010, 01:06 PM

Well, I have no clue. But if he's more like Iron Man, then perhaps the bio should be revised. From my uneducated perspective, that bio makes him sounds a lot more powerful than Iron Man.
Old October 27th, 2010, 01:08 PM

He's not quite fully hitting Superman speed, defensive capabilities, or overall strength, is he? An approximation, though, perhaps.

Old October 27th, 2010, 03:09 PM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyOwl View Post
I'm not too familiar with the suit, but based on the bio you posted it seems to give the wearer the abilities and strength of Superman. If that's true, shouldn't he be up in the Superman point range, or at least a little closer?
Essentially, this version of Lex is basically a thug in a suit that utilizes some stolen Kryptonian tech. The suit would be about on par with Iron Man Mark III. Really, the suit just gives him flight (sub-sonic speed, so not too fast), super strength, better than average armor (definitely not on Supes' level though), some mid range projectiles, and a short wave of Green-K radiation.
Old October 27th, 2010, 03:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Looks pretty cool Griff.

I like the Kryptonite Blast affecting Kryptonians that way.

Kryptonian Armor will help him to toe to toe with Supes for a while anyway while blasting him with the Kryptonite Blast. I'll have to look back now to see how the Green Kryptonite glyph works and how that will work with this Lex against Supes. I guess the only thing about this power is that it essentially gives him an auto-shield much of the time with a defense of 7 vs. non-Kryptonians, almost like a defense of 10. That's kind of in the upper levels so far and pretty close to Superman level compared to others like Iron Man who should have every tech for armor available as Lex. Though, he's not offensively huge, so at least he wouldn't be blowing everyone away while being Super Stout defensively.

As for Treacherous Tactics, you can draft a boat load of Rats, Civies, Moloids etc. and as Aldin said about Madame Hydra, Hulk or any other big hitter would never be able to hurt him. I'm just echoing a response I had to hear about that forced me to limit it to Terrorists and Criminals though it should absolutely never have been that way, as she'd sooner let a kid die next to her than let herself get killed. I'm not sure how this would be different, and he has that huge defense to boot. None of the other heroes were for the "give wounds/kill any adjacent figure instead of taking wounds" deal before, so I don't know if they have changed their mind.
Well you had to deal with that more than anyone, so how do you feel? Do you think we should restrict the killed class to criminal or something like that?
Old October 27th, 2010, 03:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
I love this one Griff. I think this is your best design yet. Full of themey flavour & enriching the gameplay. Love it.

I don't mind the sacrificing another figure you control part of him. As it's just another thematic way he dodges a bullet.

Cheers
Wow, glad you like it. I was worried that it may be too bland, as the SA is really just a small explosion that cripples K-people.

If you have any suggestions to make it better, let me know. This will likely be the most expensive Lex ever made (the scientist Lex will fall between this one and the business suit), so he should have some power.

Thanks for all the help guys.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library