Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old January 2nd, 2012, 06:20 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!
Re: Heroscape's Very First ONLINE Tournament!

I'm on, let's get this show on the road!
Old January 2nd, 2012, 06:31 PM

bamoguy knows what's in an order marker bamoguy knows what's in an order marker bamoguy knows what's in an order marker

So any chance at someone wanting to do a quick match on Sidewinder tonight? Just small armies. Wha'da ya say?

Play Minecraft or video games? Check out Blu.Dot Productions on Youtube
Play 40K? Check out Bamogames on Youtube
Old January 2nd, 2012, 07:42 PM

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

Okay, a little more than one round into the game, quick update.
Casualties- Ornak has 3 wounds.
2 Warforged destroyed.
Initial Impression- this army is proving difficult to plan a strategy against. The Warforged are proving relatively difficult to kill, the two dead ones were flukes, complete whiffs on Charr21's part.
Deployment- about half my orcs plus all heroes but the ninja are out of the starting zone. Crixus, the Hydra, the MW's, and a single WF Soldier have yet to move, but OM's are on them, so, yeah.
Combat Situations- Sir H is unwounded and in the enemy Starting zone, while the Warforged and Orcish Horde are duking it out in and around the rift.
Chances of Win/Loss- I still see this as anybody's game. The heavy hitters for both sides haven't seen much action yet, and range for the enemy isn't firing intensely, more taking position (always a good idea).
Glyphs- No one has gone for either one yet. Guess they aren't considered worth holding.
Old January 2nd, 2012, 07:59 PM
Online HS League Champion

Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamoguy View Post
So any chance at someone wanting to do a quick match on Sidewinder tonight? Just small armies. Wha'da ya say?
I'm game any time after 9:00 EST.
Old January 2nd, 2012, 08:17 PM

AwesomeJ-AD2011 Woo who?

Just let Fi Skirata know that I will sacrifice myself for the good of the tournament. Can Bengi put down that Fi Skirata has won?
Old January 2nd, 2012, 08:20 PM
Online HS League Champion

Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwesomeJ-AD2011 View Post
Just let Fi Skirata know that I will sacrifice myself for the good of the tournament. Can Bengi put down that Fi Skirata has won?
I'm confused, did you guys play or is this a forfeit?
Old January 2nd, 2012, 08:46 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengi View Post
Quote:
I'm confused, did you guys play or is this a forfeit?
Looks like a forfeit; they weren't planning on playing before the weekend. That ends up being my first "incorrect" pick.

Benji, you're missing Garanex's defeat of Megapower999 in game 17.
Old January 2nd, 2012, 09:02 PM
Online HS Season 1 Champion & 'scape's foremost 'scapegoat

Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Looks like Fi Skirata and I are up next; Fi, I sent you a PM about scheduling a convenient time. And thanks for drafting almost all Soulborgs...
Old January 2nd, 2012, 09:16 PM

I'd like to ask for an extension for myself and Charr21, who had to work tonight, cutting the game short. Couple days should be enough, but I'll check with him when he finally gets online.
Old January 2nd, 2012, 09:32 PM
Christmas Custom Contest Champion

sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby!

We're at at 11th, four posts away from 10th!

2 time winner of the Gencon Team Tournament
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
Special Attacks are severely modified by death.
Trade Thread Selling most of my collection!
Old January 2nd, 2012, 09:58 PM

bamoguy knows what's in an order marker bamoguy knows what's in an order marker bamoguy knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Arathorn View Post
I'd like to ask for an extension for myself and Charr21, who had to work tonight, cutting the game short. Couple days should be enough, but I'll check with him when he finally gets online.
Yes your all set. Just do it as soon as you can.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixthflagbearer View Post
We're at at 11th, four posts away from 10th!
Thanks for the updates!

Play Minecraft or video games? Check out Blu.Dot Productions on Youtube
Play 40K? Check out Bamogames on Youtube
Old January 2nd, 2012, 10:33 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Myself and Robber are scheduled to finish tomorrow night. We were gonna try to paly tonight, but doesnt look like he is on.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events