Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old April 30th, 2007, 09:31 PM

dnutt99 has disabled reputation
The Book of Marro Drones

The Book of Marro Drones
Utgar's Rage - Collection 2 - "Drones and Minions"

If you cannot see the Army Card graphic, check Hasbro's Unit Page for stats and special powers, plus "character biography" and other non-game unit info.

Character Bio: Within the Marro Hive, drones are the lowest breed, nearly mindless but with great savagery. Capable of little independent
thought, the drones respond to the commands of higher Marro to move and fight. They are not trusted with advanced weaponry but are given the most primal of slicing weapons. At times they respond to the neural commands of their superiors and fight as a coherent unit. Many times only part of the drone squad responds while the rest stand by, unaware of anything.
(Hasbro)

with 3 again to meet the 9 requirement?

No, you can only move & attack with as many Marro Drones as you have on the board. You cannot move & attack
    multiple times in one turn with any Marro Drones. (Hasbro FAQ)

Synergy Benefits Received
  • - SU-BAK-NA : Hive Supremacy
    Belonging to the Marro race, Marro Drones may benefit from Su-Bak-Na’s HIVE SUPREMACY
    d20 enhancement.

- MARRO HIVE : Hive Mind
    As a Medium-sized Common Marro Squad, Marro Drones may benefit from Marro Hive's HIVE MIND activation bonus.

- MARRO HIVE : Marro Rebirth
    As Common Marro Squad Units, Marro Drones may benefit from Marro Hive's MARRO REBIRTH reactivation synergy.

Synergy Benefits Offered
  • - N/A

Power Rankings

Jexik: Marro Drones- Though tons of figures attacking in one turn can prove fatal, like the hounds, a lack of consistency plagues the drones. B

OEAO: B

Cleon: Tier 6 (82/208)

dok (VC inclusive): B

Master Index
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSentinel
Unit Strategy Review
  • - TBA

Last edited by superfrog; April 5th, 2019 at 06:46 PM.
Old May 18th, 2007, 03:08 PM

Chimpy knows what's in an order marker Chimpy knows what's in an order marker
Base a Competitive Army Around: The Marro Drones
• Round VII
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ead.php?t=7280
Old May 18th, 2007, 03:39 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Any army with 4 or 5 squads of these swarmers is a force to be reckoned with.
Their attack and defense is average. It's the 6 movement and swarm ability that is so painful to deal with!

I'm still mystified by their green dot sight zone.
Old May 18th, 2007, 05:28 PM

DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
I now have 3 sets of these guys and i can't wait to test them out.
At 50 points a squad they are pretty darn good!
Old May 25th, 2007, 01:53 AM

Roufus has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hex_Enduction_Hour
I'm still mystified by their green dot sight zone.
Initially I wanted to say...

It's so they can see over their frilly things and not have Q9's 'have to be facing the enemy' problem.

But they're an all melee squad so that can't be right either...

Maybe they use the frilly things to see using sonic waves.
Old May 25th, 2007, 03:57 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
their LOS really isn't very important since they can only attack figures they're engaged with anyway (rendering LOS irrelevant). But, yeah, it's weird the dots are up on those head bone thingies, instead of around their eyes.
Old May 25th, 2007, 02:14 PM

Roufus has disabled reputation
I had a pretty fun castle game with these guys (heretofor known as 'the only castle game i've ever played')

I had a bunch of pumped up 4th mass (with taelord) at the top, and 4 squads of drones inside the door. and when my brother figured out he'd HAVE to outrange me or be totally destroyed, I swarmed out the door. it looked great.
Old June 10th, 2007, 02:42 AM

Marroman13 has disabled reputation
Good Rolls...

Make Drones awesome. If your hot with the d20 one night you can cause full-grown men to fall to their knees and cry!
Old June 10th, 2007, 11:55 AM

Sargent_Drake_8 has disabled reputation
Welcom to the boards Marroman.

I can never seem to get these guys to work for me, even if I do get a few good rolls. Don't know why, but I do.

Sarge is Torch...
aboard STARSHIP GAMMA...
Old June 10th, 2007, 12:24 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
I usually play 200pts worth of these guys and they get taken down fast, but still manage to swarm. I really like these guys. Except for the part where I first read their card after opening them and thought, "Aw, crap, I'm going to have to get at least 2 more packs..."

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old June 10th, 2007, 06:27 PM

Marroman13 has disabled reputation
Yeah, getting a good swarm on a few figs can be a good thing. I only have 150 pts worth of these right now (just enough for the hive ability to be worth a darn) but having them in the fray while my marro warriors creep up that nearby hill and start firing off shots with height advantage makes me smile

P.S Ty for the welcome I hope to be posting on here more often when i have the free time!
Old August 2nd, 2007, 03:50 PM
regurgitation cynic

Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I love how the bio explains their power. It's not that they are a squad of 3 that sometimes moves more than 3, but that they are a squad of 9 who USUALLY fails to respond to your commands entirely. Just really makes me smile.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units