Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library > C3G Maps & Scenarios

Old October 9th, 2012, 03:12 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Map & Scenario Public Submissions Thread

I'll give a Yea to that submission.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old October 9th, 2012, 09:04 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Yea as well; looks literally perfect.
Old October 9th, 2012, 09:38 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Eyed Jedi View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viegon View Post
I'd like to submit my map: Green Lantern Mogo.

VirtualScape File
Sets: RotV x1, SotM x2
Type: Competitive
Note: the Glyph is meant to be the Glyph of Super Speed

Its cool looking built as well but ya really need to see it from up height to get the most out of it.
Spoiler Alert!
Agreed, I wasn't set on it until I pulled a chair next to it and stood above it, where I could better see the symbol.

How did it build for you? Though I never had problems I was slightly worried about stability in a few areas.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old October 10th, 2012, 01:27 AM
Nom Nom Nom ...

Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Stability is good. I had my concerns when building it, especially under the SZ's but with the 7 Hex's on top it locks everything into place. It doesn't slide around great in that area but that's not a big deal.

C3G team building links.
Old October 10th, 2012, 11:21 AM

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Eyed Jedi View Post
Stability is good. I had my concerns when building it, especially under the SZ's but with the 7 Hex's on top it locks everything into place. It doesn't slide around great in that area but that's not a big deal.
Thanks, that's good to hear.

What are the rules for voting here? Does it happen in this thread? And how many votes does it take to pass?

Again, glad to hear all the positive responses!

Old October 10th, 2012, 11:22 AM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Voting is in this thread and I think you need 1 more vote.

Quote:
Old October 10th, 2012, 11:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Voting is in this thread and I think you need 1 more vote.
Alright, thanks.

Old October 10th, 2012, 04:17 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Yep, this is where it happens, so, so far you have:
A3N:
johnny139: Yea
Hahma:
quozl: Yea
Smithy Winfred: "Looks like a great map..." (I would take this as a thumbs up)

Now I personally think that a majority is enough but you are only Hahma's vote away really so we can wait. (It appears Taeblewalker has left the site for a while)
Old October 10th, 2012, 07:46 PM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Yea from me, sorry for the delay, looks like a great idea.
Old October 15th, 2012, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Yep, this is where it happens, so, so far you have:
A3N:
johnny139: Yea
Hahma:
quozl: Yea
Smithy Winfred: "Looks like a great map..." (I would take this as a thumbs up)

Now I personally think that a majority is enough but you are only Hahma's vote away really so we can wait. (It appears Taeblewalker has left the site for a while)
So... does this pass?

I'm perfectly fine with waiting if need be, I'm in no rush, I just don't want to be waiting when I shouldn't be and holding things up.

Old October 15th, 2012, 02:56 PM

Yes it does. Start a thread when you're ready!

Quote:
Old October 15th, 2012, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Yes it does. Start a thread when you're ready!
Cool, I'll get on that in a minute. After I do, do I need to drop any notifications anywhere?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library > C3G Maps & Scenarios