Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 21st, 2008, 03:42 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: NHSD in the Northeast (NESA)--CHANGE IN VENUE--READ!!!

Excellent report Ollie, my dad and I feel it was a great pleasure to play you, thanks for the good games (especially the final on against me ).

I'll be sure to get my reports up soon too.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day