Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old April 2nd, 2010, 09:21 PM

Greenblob51 Woo who?
Anyone selling a large lot of 'scape?

I'm willing to pay a reasonable price, and I really just want to get most of my Scaping money spent at once because the big lot deals tend to be best, but i can't seem to find any active ones right now.
Old April 2nd, 2010, 09:35 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Anyone selling a large lot of 'scape?

Those offers come up from time to time in the trade thread. You missed one earlier today, I believe.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old April 2nd, 2010, 10:48 PM

nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Heroscape-Tiles-...item1c1166fd36

Want to Re-base Your DnD Figures? Click here.
Old April 3rd, 2010, 12:47 AM

Greenblob51 Woo who?

Tempting, but no figures
Old April 3rd, 2010, 07:37 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Sweet offer, but $20 shipping!

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old April 3rd, 2010, 11:22 AM

Greenblob51 Woo who?

I found my lot that i wanna buy. I'm not saying where, I don't want anyone to take it

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales