Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old June 20th, 2010, 08:38 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Re: CHCG24 Discussion Thread

Well first they need a different name.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old June 20th, 2010, 08:43 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Are there Viking Heroes? I thought Finn and such were champions.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old June 20th, 2010, 08:45 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Are there Viking Heroes? I thought Finn and such were champions.
Yea I agree, maybe you could say any Hero with Viking in its name, but thats stretching it.
Old June 20th, 2010, 09:02 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

There's only three vikings in this squad. Did he make the 4th member a Viking Hero?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old June 20th, 2010, 09:38 PM
Let me help you play with yourself!

Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby! Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby! Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby! Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby!

Actually 65-70 points sounds pretty reasonable. The Knights of Weston are 70 points and they have bonding too. The lame ability of 'A Cowards Reward' is justified by having 4 in the squad, while these guys have a little better abilities and lose 1 defense.
Old June 20th, 2010, 10:06 PM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I think the point cost is fairly close to what it needs to be. The bonding needs to be changed to champion, but other then that I like this one. I think it was put together very well from the start.
Old June 20th, 2010, 10:10 PM

Felindar knows what's in an order marker Felindar knows what's in an order marker Felindar knows what's in an order marker

Ok
1. The text for the abilities needs to be larger and the space in between them smaller.

2. First assault ok why 1 I know it adds one dice but that would seem to me to be a power with a roll of 1 or better on a die 20.

3. I would think it was Berserker charge 15.

4. Move ext. should be left justified in the boxes.

5. Yep I think it has to be Champion not hero.

Good start

God makes us strong for a little while so we can defend the weak.
DnD Customs
Comics Customs
Custom Terain
TREKSCAPE
Old June 20th, 2010, 10:12 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Obviously they need a name change. We can't use the same name for a Common and Unique Squad. Also does the designer of this card know he needs to respond on this thread.
Old June 20th, 2010, 10:13 PM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felindar View Post
Ok
1. The text for the abilities needs to be larger and the space in between them smaller.

2. First assault ok why 1 I know it adds one dice but that would seem to me to be a power with a roll of 1 or better on a die 20.

3. I would think it was Berserker charge 15.

4. Move ext. should be left justified in the boxes.

5. Yep I think it has to be Champion not hero.

Good start
Wow, I'm blind tonight. Good catches Felindar. Yeap all of the above need to be done.
Old June 20th, 2010, 10:54 PM

rouby44 rolls all skulls baby! rouby44 rolls all skulls baby! rouby44 rolls all skulls baby! rouby44 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felindar View Post
Ok

First Assault 1 was named as it is based on Valguard's ability.

I renamed them, made ability text larger and abilities spaced more closely. I changed Viking Hero Bonding to Viking Champion Bonding (Hero was chosen originally to dovetail with a custom Valguard card with 'Viking' in the title). I'm not sure what you mean about justifying "Move".

Old June 20th, 2010, 11:12 PM
Let me help you play with yourself!

Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby! Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby! Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby! Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rouby44 View Post
I'm not sure what you mean about justifying "Move".
Move, Range, Attack, and Defense are all center-justified on your card, they need to be left justified like text and document editors default to.

EDIT: that's what I think he meant, but that's not true, so I don't do this.
Old June 21st, 2010, 01:22 AM
The Closer

I think what was meant was that the values for the base stats need to pushed to left more. In templates like this one most customizers will space them out farther. I think this has just become the norm for them, although even on the official cards they are further away then what you have them. Also very nice work making that many changes that quickly. As for the FIRST ASSUALT 1 I see the reason for it and have no problems leaving it the way it is. Also since the official card does not list the 15 in berserker charge, I'm ok leaving it off this card since it is after all based off the official one.

NOTE: If there are any misspellings, the spellcheck wouldn't load up. Anyone know why sometimes it wont work?

Last edited by Hidicul; June 21st, 2010 at 01:28 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards