Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Old December 11th, 2014, 12:35 PM

Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun
Ticalla Jungle Proxy?

Hey guys,

I'm looking to make my own Ticalla Jungle, but was wondering if anyone can tell me what the height of the palm trees are that come in the set?

Also, if you have seen or know of any places that currently sell a product that's a good approximation of a palm tree or shrub from the official set I'd love to know about it. I'd seen some old links on the site that point to products no longer carried or websites no longer in business and wanted to find something current that will work. I know aquarium plants is my best bet for the shrubs, but I'd love to find something cheap and accessible.

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: I was looking at these, but feared they might be a bit too tall.

Last edited by Good Pig; December 11th, 2014 at 12:53 PM.
Old December 11th, 2014, 01:07 PM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth
Re: Ticalla Jungle Proxy?

I spell out the height of the trees in my tutorial. Perhaps that might help you. It's like page 30 or so in my custom terrain thread.
Old December 11th, 2014, 01:56 PM

Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grishnakh View Post
I spell out the height of the trees in my tutorial. Perhaps that might help you. It's like page 30 or so in my custom terrain thread.
Awesome, thank you so much!

And just one more question if you happen to know, are all 3 of the trees in the pack the same height? Not a huge deal and I feel a little OCD for even asking.

EDIT: Just saw in the rule book PDF that they are height 14,15,16. So I guess that answers it.
Old December 11th, 2014, 02:22 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Those trees look much like the ones in hobby lobby around my place, the ones I am referring to look just like those but are pretty little compared to regular scape jungle trees. I would totally do Grish's tutorial, I have made probably 30 of those and they are awesome. also the tutorial is really easy to do, and they turn out in my opinion, better looking than the originals. I'd link it, but his terrain thread is already stickied.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old December 27th, 2014, 11:26 AM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Also in my customs page I wrote a tutorial on the jungle terrain and how you could find identical or very similar plants for them
Old January 8th, 2015, 05:51 AM

sweetsweetdoughnuts is surprisingly tart

I've just ordered a bunch of the aquarium pieces, so I'll be trying out your guide in the next week or so. Thanks!
Old January 8th, 2015, 03:31 PM

rouby44 rolls all skulls baby! rouby44 rolls all skulls baby! rouby44 rolls all skulls baby! rouby44 rolls all skulls baby!

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=34745
Old January 8th, 2015, 03:47 PM

Seraph knows what's in an order marker Seraph knows what's in an order marker Seraph knows what's in an order marker

Here's what mine looked like:
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=50612
Old January 10th, 2015, 06:53 PM

belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby!

You can do a lot with aquarium plants. Check out my sig for more ideas and to see the palm trees I made from Grishnak's awesome tutorial.
Old March 27th, 2015, 07:36 AM

Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I have a set that I made using Grish's tutorial. They look pretty dang good if I do say so myself! haha

Anyway, I'm looking to sell this set if anyone is interested.
Old March 27th, 2015, 03:01 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I've seen several people in the C3G map threads mention that they did not have any Jungle sets. Might be worth it to post a picture of what you have and offer them up for sale/trade in the Hangout thread.
Old April 5th, 2015, 10:15 AM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

The first three plants I used on my guide are still easy to find, its that tiny fourth bush that eludes us, I was able to find a bunch from a games workshop overprices jungle set.

But each of the plants shipped bring over 30-60 each and cost under $12. And you only need about 6 to make a jungle set.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles