Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old October 12th, 2011, 05:32 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Re: Northeast (New England) NHSD 2011: Mash-Up Smash-Up Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
We may have 1 more in our group on Saturday (Anthony's friend Jordan) still waiting for him to confirm.

For the raffle what we have done at past NHSDs is give the extra tickets to those who bring prizes and then throw them all in one hat. Of course back them we did have a lot of prize support from outside the event so everyone usually did receive something but Ollie's way works too. I would suggest though that if you go with the multiple hats that you only put one ticket per person who brings a prize..even if they bring multiple. Just my two cents.
With a new potential of 38, I'm officially adding another Summoenr Wars station. If all 38 people show up, we'll be maxed out!
Quote:
Originally Posted by orcelfarmyone View Post
Personally, I like Scapemage`s idea the best. I also think that instead of raffling off prizes, just draw names, and let them choose their prize. If that`s what you meant, than sorry for posting. Just seeing what`s happening.
That's actually a great idea...I was going to pick a prize and the pulled name gets that specific prize and proceed like that, but not anymore...

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old October 12th, 2011, 06:51 PM
Online HS League Champion

Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness

You've got me listed for 9 maps. Anyone want to step up and lighten my load a bit?

Also, nyys, we previously spoke about carpooling. Is that still the plan?
Old October 12th, 2011, 07:01 PM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengi View Post
You've got me listed for 9 maps. Anyone want to step up and lighten my load a bit?
I'm only on three; I can certainly add more without any problem (however, it does look like I'll be arriving closer to 9.30am than to 8am). I'll check out what terrain mine need, what terrain yours need and what terrain I have and get back to you. (Others please feel free to volunteer before I get to it. )
Old October 12th, 2011, 07:29 PM
Online HS League Champion

Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I won't be there at 8 either.
Old October 12th, 2011, 08:29 PM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Slacker. You only have to drive two or three hours to get there---what's the hold up?
Old October 12th, 2011, 08:30 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Quote:

At the moment it's not looking good for us to make it. Too many rain-outs for Fall ball may have us with a double-header on Saturday. I may not know for sure until the night before.

-insert signature here-
Old October 12th, 2011, 08:41 PM

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollie View Post
Quote:
I'm only on three; I can certainly add more without any problem (however, it does look like I'll be arriving closer to 9.30am than to 8am). I'll check out what terrain mine need, what terrain yours need and what terrain I have and get back to you. (Others please feel free to volunteer before I get to it. )
I'm sure you guys will work something out, as long as we have enough maps (18, I can only bring 5 of those) we'll be fine.
Quote:
Quote:
Slacker. You only have to drive two or three hours to get there---what's the hold up?
I must be asking you that very same question Ollie. Looks like I'll be getting no help until 9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
Quote:

At the moment it's not looking good for us to make it. Too many rain-outs for Fall ball may have us with a double-header on Saturday. I may not know for sure until the night before.
Hope you can come! If not, enjoy the baseball!

Old October 12th, 2011, 08:57 PM
Is a Quadradical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ollie
I must be asking you that very same question Ollie. Looks like I'll be getting no help until 9.
Partial reason: thanks to Irene, I now live three quarters of an hour from West Bratt rather than 10-15mins.

Main reason: I'm currently trapped in the 70s trying to rescue my daughter from the surprising world of brown velour.

(I'm in disguise because I'm trying to go undetected. Honestly.)

I'll shoot to arrive 8am, but we only have the one car and Molly (and her mum) need it too, so we're already needing to get out of the house before our current record of about 9am.
Old October 12th, 2011, 08:58 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ollie
Partial reason: thanks to Irene, I now live three quarters of an hour from West Bratt rather than 10-15mins.

Main reason: I'm currently trapped in the 70s trying to rescue my daughter from the surprising world of brown velour.

(I'm in disguise because I'm trying to go undetected. Honestly.)

I'll shoot to arrive 8am, but we only have the one car and Molly (and her mum) need it too, so we're already needing to get out of the house before our current record of about 9am.
Looking sharp! If you could arrive at 8 that would rock, but really don't worry about it.

Old October 12th, 2011, 09:47 PM
proper grammar and spelling are vital too success

Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby!

I might be able to bring Xualtiaca and table of the Giants.

Neo is Heavy Grut...
in LAUR DETENTION FACILITY
Old October 12th, 2011, 10:10 PM
Is a Quadradical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo View Post
I might be able to bring Xualtiaca and table of the Giants.
Table of Giants is already on my list (not that that can't change)---the first post doesn't seem to be up-to-date. Scapemage, can you update it to help us work out who can bring what?
Old October 13th, 2011, 07:07 AM

Updated. If you guys need links, you two should have them in PMs, or search the downloads section, or just ask me. nice of you to offer Neo, as long as all the listed maps get there one way or another we'll be fine. I'm bringing 5 and my spare Ticalla Jungle to help Ollie build A Twist of Fate.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day