Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old February 14th, 2009, 04:16 PM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth
Re: Battle at the Border II - April 18th, 2009 - Woonsocket

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
Updated the sidebar explanation. As it was there was definitely room for misinterpretation. If anything is confusing, please feel free to point it out and/or ask questions.
I think it's actually easier to understand the other way round; no need to talk about "cores". You have a 700pt pool and you field at most 550pts per game (chosen as you describe at the start of a game). Maybe I only think this because that's how I think about it when choosing an army building.

No biggie, it's all equivalent.
Old February 14th, 2009, 04:23 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

I think I'm most concerned about getting across that if you have a 540 point army, that you can't swap 160 points, the sidebar stays at 150.

Wouldn't be the 1st time I over analyzed something...

-insert signature here-
Old February 14th, 2009, 04:45 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

So to qualify for the NESA Cup you must bring a side board (for this tournament, thus following all required rules and then qualifying for the NESA Cup), or a 700pt. pool, but you can still use the same 550pt. army for all 5 matches correct?
Old February 14th, 2009, 04:47 PM

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

No sideboard needed to qualify for NESA cup scoring. What Onacara was pointing out is that if you want to qualify for bonus points (like general specific) the sidebar will have to meet the criteria as well.

-insert signature here-
Old February 14th, 2009, 04:49 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
No sideboard needed to qualify for NESA cup scoring. What Onacara was pointing out is that if you want to qualify for bonus points (like general specific) the sidebar will have to meet the criteria as well.
Okay, then my Dad and I have some good army ideas.
Old February 14th, 2009, 04:54 PM

Here are the bonus point possibilities:

Bonus Points List
10 points - All melee army
10 points - General specific army
10 points - Wave specific army
10 points - Game without loss on your side and without units on your opponent's (shut-out)
10 points - Single species army
10 points - All female army
10 points - Single personality army, but all-valiant and all-disciplined do not qualify
10 points - For every unit in your army from the "embrace the suck" list

"Embrace the suck" List
Acolarh
Deathwalker 7000
Hatamoto Taro
Morsbane
Obsidian Guards
Runa
Sudema
Templar Cavalry
Spartacus
Dünd

-insert signature here-
Old February 15th, 2009, 07:23 AM

nyphot rolls all skulls baby! nyphot rolls all skulls baby! nyphot rolls all skulls baby! nyphot rolls all skulls baby!

D'oh! Similar quandary to NHSD, but instead of being my 6-month-versary, that's the day before our actual anniversary. I'm guessing it's unlikely this time around.

I need you to be awesome. Can you be awesome?

Thanks to AmishBurrito for a promo code and Gulp for sending wound markers!
Old February 15th, 2009, 09:46 AM
Online HS League Champion

Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness

That's fantastic Nyphot! I can't think of a better way to celebrate!
Old February 15th, 2009, 10:13 AM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyphot View Post
D'oh! Similar quandary to NHSD, but instead of being my 6-month-versary, that's the day before our actual anniversary. I'm guessing it's unlikely this time around.
It's being held at a church so maybe you can renew your vows.

Last edited by Onacara; February 15th, 2009 at 01:11 PM.
Old February 15th, 2009, 11:08 AM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Chursh kinda like a church?

And man am I sorry I can't make this, sidebar option looks sweet.

I already have my perfect Sidebard idea...

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old February 15th, 2009, 04:02 PM

Doustin is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Id love to make it to this, havent played Scape in longer than I can remember. Its a bit of a drive though. Is there anyone coming through NH that might want to carpool?

Old February 15th, 2009, 06:56 PM
Silly Kid

arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinseth View Post
Chursh kinda like a church?

And man am I sorry I can't make this, sidebar option looks sweet.

I already have my perfect Sidebard idea...
Sidebard kinda like a sideways bard? I'll be happy to receive your idea...

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events