Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software
Software Software created for enhancing HeroScape

Old November 11th, 2011, 07:43 AM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: Battleplan for Heroscape: An Army Designer

I've just noticed that the Wave D2 treasure glyphs aren't in the collection.
Old November 11th, 2011, 11:11 AM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

Battleplan loads, but doesn't launch. What do i do?
Old November 12th, 2011, 05:39 PM
Ruler of the Damned

Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolakoski View Post
Well met!

Battleplan loads, but doesn't launch. What do i do?
I get the same thing -- checked compatability settings and battleplan doesn't work with EI 7 (I'm on my work laptop and unfortunately that is the "corporate IT standard", so I change to something better -- guess I'll just have to use my home desktop with chrome instead).
Old January 2nd, 2012, 02:18 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathDoom View Post
I would like to see the C3V and SoV units implemented in Battleplan, since they're the new "official" Scape, right? Offline functionality is probably my next pick for what's important. Or maybe a mobile application?
I'll second this! I am constantly using Battleplan for Heroscape and selecting a price-and-base-size equivalent to stand in for the C3V and SoV units. I'd love to see the units included.

~Z

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread
Old February 9th, 2012, 01:27 PM

Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hey everyone. I know I've been quiet for a while, but I have some exciting news for you today:

Mythacle Treasury can now used from modern mobile devices! Just point your touch phone or tablet's browser to Treasury just like you would on your desktop/laptop. Here's the blog post for the announcement.

There are still a few kinks to work out, so let me know if you have problems with it and I'll see what I can do.

Now it won't be much longer for Battleplan to be mobilized...

Old February 9th, 2012, 02:42 PM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun

Hi Jay.

I just went into Treasury for Heroscape and ran into a problem. (I'm using the latest version of FireFox.)

"Add or remove set contents" is not working for me. I selected "Rise of the Valkyrie (Master Set 1)" and clicked "Add Items", but nothing happened. I have to click "Cancel" to get out of the popup window. I had all three item types checked, Units, Glyphs and Terrain.
Old February 9th, 2012, 03:01 PM

Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thanks for the report, GaryLASQ.

I can't seem to reproduce the problem. If you could try each of these, one at a time, it would be a great help:
  1. Private Browsing mode.
  2. Disable Add-ons. ("Restart with Add-ons disabled" under the "Help" menu.)
  3. Do a forced refresh using Ctrl+F5.
  4. Clear the browser's cache.

Old February 9th, 2012, 06:01 PM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun

That did the trick. I was able to use the "Add or remove set contents" after doing those 4 steps. So I wonder what was keeping it from working originally. I don't use many add-ons, but I'm guessing that was the culprit.

EDIT:
I really wish I had not done the above 4 steps. When I came back out of Private Browsing (I've never used this feature before), I now have several things turned on that were not on before. Firefox is quickly becoming as unwieldy to use as IE. Very tempted to switch to Chrome permanently. *groan*

Last edited by GaryLASQ; February 9th, 2012 at 06:13 PM.
Old February 9th, 2012, 06:09 PM

Glad to hear it's working again!

Did you check the problem after each step? That's what I meant for you to do, but it's my fault if that wasn't clear.

If you're able to re-enable the add-ons and it still works, then it was probably a caching issue. If not, let me know so we can figure out which add-on doesn't like my website.

Old February 9th, 2012, 06:22 PM
Spin Master

Good grief. No, I did all 4 then tried the feature.

I had recently cleared cache a couple days ago, so there wasn't much to clear this time. Don't see how a refresh would make any difference.

Guess I won't know for sure, because now it still works with all add-ons turned on and I'm not in Private mode. Just have to wait and see if it stops working over time (as more cache builds up).

Last edited by GaryLASQ; February 9th, 2012 at 06:32 PM.
Old February 22nd, 2012, 02:36 PM

Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmgames View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathDoom View Post
I would like to see the C3V and SoV units implemented in Battleplan, since they're the new "official" Scape, right? Offline functionality is probably my next pick for what's important. Or maybe a mobile application?
I'll second this! I am constantly using Battleplan for Heroscape and selecting a price-and-base-size equivalent to stand in for the C3V and SoV units. I'd love to see the units included.

~Z
I third this request!

If you have an idea for a signature, let me know. Until then, this stays here
My Trade List
My Custom Map Thread
Old February 22nd, 2012, 02:52 PM

Right now we're in the midst of redesigning Battleplan to support mobile devices (like Treasury does now), but I promise the very next update to Battleplan after that will be adding the C3G and SoV units.

Incidentally, today we've updated Treasury to show item images. Look for the "Show thumbnails" option. You can also get the full-size images while editing an entry. This should make it a little easier to correctly identify the entry you want to edit.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software