Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old February 29th, 2012, 02:44 PM
GenCon 2013 Main Event Champion

The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker
Problems posting

I started having problems posting about a year ago. I couldn't begin new posts, I could only respond through Quick Reply. I couldn't private message anyone. I believe the issue was resolved through changing browsers. I was trying to post under Internet Explorer but now I have Firefox.

Whenever the screen would have a green background in the text area, I couldn't post. If this post goes through, my problem is solved. I wanted to post to test, and also to let others know in case there were similar issues.

Have fun and stay busy - Luke 19:13

The Orange Mailman
Old February 29th, 2012, 02:44 PM

The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker
Re: Problems posting

Hey! Problem solved.

The Orange Mailman
Old March 3rd, 2012, 10:14 AM
What A Daseline

Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Congrats!

You coming to the tourney on the other side of your state next weekend?

Old March 3rd, 2012, 10:22 AM
Silly Kid

arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I've had the same exact problem, which is why I'm using Firefox at the moment and not Internet Explorer, which I usually use.
Old March 3rd, 2012, 01:56 PM

Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by arp12 View Post
I've had the same exact problem, which is why I'm using Firefox at the moment and not Internet Explorer, which I usually use.
Hit the ripped page button next to refresh. It fixed the problem for me.

If you have an idea for a signature, let me know. Until then, this stays here
My Trade List
My Custom Map Thread
Old March 3rd, 2012, 08:30 PM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!

My very first thought upon reading the title was: I bet he's using Internet Explorer. What do you know, I was right!

Try using Google Chrome, it's faster, more efficient, safer and takes seconds to download for free.
Old March 4th, 2012, 03:32 PM

Hey, my wife says I should use Google Chrome. She usually right about computer stuff. I'm still using Internet explorer for most stuff, in fact I'm using it now just utilizing the quick reply. I tried putting this website into my settings to make it recognize it as a safe site, but my settings wouldn't allow it since it's not a "secure" site.

Hey Deroche (Gordon, I think if I remember right)- Tournament? Oh yeah. No, I work most Saturdays since the postal service still delivers on that day. I have that particular Saturday off but I'm attending a church ministries' conference. I have yet to get over there and game with Zbeeblewhathisname. Everytime I think it's going to work out, something comes up at the last minute.

And sorry, but won't make to this year's Gencon either. But I had a blast with you and some others. I still remember you trying to scoop up those treasure glyphs with Cyprien in Dragon's Hoard. What a neat game!

The Orange Mailman
Old March 5th, 2012, 01:12 AM

Utger man is surprisingly tart

Yes! Google Chrome is the best browser I've ever used. All my friends use it too. The only reason I used to like Internet Explorer was because of the favorites tab that was easy to navigate nad use.

Get Google Chrome.

I did NOT spell "Utgar" incorrectly. Check the link below.
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...4&postcount=85
Old March 5th, 2012, 10:05 PM

StayOutOfTrees is surprisingly tart

Post check here.
Old March 10th, 2012, 01:15 AM

StayOutOfTrees is surprisingly tart

Why is the deal with this forum? I can't post reply from IE and even in like FireFox if I edit a post it creates a new post. Grrrr.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General