Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old September 9th, 2014, 04:54 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Weapon X

It looks tied to me, but A is the most accepted alternative.
Old September 9th, 2014, 05:27 PM
On Fire like in NBA Jam!

Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I can update this tonight in say 3-4 hours if a consensus is reached.

Can you defeat a mind such as mine?
Riddler
Old September 9th, 2014, 11:30 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

.A.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old September 10th, 2014, 05:19 PM
Nom Nom Nom ...

Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flame Gryphon View Post
I can update this tonight in say 3-4 hours if a consensus is reached.

Rock on FG!

C3G team building links.
Old October 6th, 2014, 01:10 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

I just had a decent class idea for here, in case it's still up in the air. Berserker.
Old October 6th, 2014, 11:12 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

If you're planning on re-doing the card anyway, I'll chime in to note that I think he's a little overpriced. The theme here is great, but losing wolverine's multiple attack power is a huge loss, and Savage State of Mind is a very strong negative power. He lost most of his games here, and only one or two of the army games where he won were really thanks to his contributions. I think 180-200 makes sense here.
Old October 6th, 2014, 11:32 AM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
but losing wolverine's multiple attack power is a huge loss
Um, Weapon X has a multi-attack too:

Quote:
SAVAGE STATE OF MIND
You may only take a turn with Weapon X after revealing a numbered Order Marker on this card. Before taking a turn with Weapon X, you must roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 5 or lower, choose an opponent. That opponent now controls Weapon X for the remainder of the turn, but may not view any unrevealed Order Markers on this card. At the end of the turn, control of Weapon X returns to you. All Order Markers that were on this card will stay on the card. When taking a turn with Weapon X, he must attack once for each Wound Marker on this card, if possible.
Weapon X is forced to attack, which can be a negative, but he can get up to 5 attacks in a turn, where Wolvie is capped at 3.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old October 6th, 2014, 11:42 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Oh, wow, I missed that.

Yeah, I think he's fine.

He did still lose most of his games but I think he's got plenty of potential. Nasty endgame hero, mostly. Nice with sidekicks.

EDIT: assuming that part of his power is supposed to apply at all times, it should probably be put in the first two sentences of the power, instead of after the part about losing control of the card.

Last edited by dok; October 6th, 2014 at 12:24 PM.
Old October 6th, 2014, 06:57 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Looks like Experiment was the winner of the poll, and is listed in the OP, just need a card update. This also seems like a reasonable suggestion:
Quote:
EDIT: assuming that part of his power is supposed to apply at all times, it should probably be put in the first two sentences of the power, instead of after the part about losing control of the card.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old November 2nd, 2014, 05:10 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollBrute View Post
Looks like Experiment was the winner of the poll, and is listed in the OP, just need a card update. This also seems like a reasonable suggestion:
Quote:
for @Flame Gryphon
Old November 27th, 2014, 11:17 AM
Drink Burt's Beer

davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death!

EPB

(1) Blah blah needs wave title blah blah blah (burp).

Excuse me!

C3G MARVEL SIDEKICK SANCTUM EXCLUSIVE 2

(2) Class/Personality on cards don't match what is in the SP. SP is correct based on discussion.

(3) Theme check: when he completely heals and has no wounds, my understanding is that he won't be able to attack.

Spoilers

---

Having the potential to turn against you should make playing him a lot of fun.
Old November 27th, 2014, 12:17 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidlhsl View Post
(3) Theme check: when he completely heals and has no wounds, my understanding is that he won't be able to attack.
Was that the intent?

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library