Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Closed Thread

Old May 21st, 2011, 06:39 PM

Azrael's Acid Woo who?
Re: HS Trade Thread & Good Traders

Hey guys,

It's been a long time since I've seen your lovely faces. Anyway, much has happened, and I don't have time to explain it all, but here's the good news for you: I'm letting go of my entire collection.

HAVE-

-ALL WAVES & MASTER SETS, Including MOST terrain, and hero expansions.
-Volcarren Wasteland, JUNGLE, CASTLE
(Excluding all of wave 4, 9, and Ninjas/Soulborgs from Wave 5)
-All cards and figures in excellent condition and accounted for
-A whole lot of terrain, including water, lava, swamp, tar tiles
-All cards, dice, markers, and assorted included.
-Have strategy books for Jungle, Marvel, and D&D Master set.
-DO NOT HAVE CREST OF THE VALKYRIE- NO FLAG BEARERS
-Pictures available upon request.

Venoc Vipers
Omicron Snipers
10th Regiment of Foot
Wolves of Badru
Granite Guardians
Quasatch Hunters
Zelrig,
Wo-Sa-Ga
Gurei-Oni
Krug
Aquilla's Alliance
Templar Calavry
Marco
Heavy Gruts
Einar Imperium
Tagawa Samurai Archers
4th Mass
x 2 Zombies Squad

Pricing is variable, depending on requests. Willing to give bulk rates, and individual orders. Make an offer on what you're looking for.

Direct link to pics:
http://s1198.photobucket.com/albums/...rael/Herscape/

Contact me for info @ : acidazrael@hotmail.com

Thanks guys, and I hope all is well for you.

" The only way evil can prevail, is when good men do nothing."

Last edited by Azrael's Acid; May 25th, 2011 at 11:43 AM. Reason: Some items no longer available
Old May 21st, 2011, 06:49 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

I hope this doesn't come across as too creepy-stalkery, but I think I just spoke to you on the phone. I'm Shane who's coming to Modesto this Friday.

I guess that since you're clearing out all your HS we wont be seeing you at the Big is Beautiful tournament in Modesto this August?

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)
Old May 21st, 2011, 06:50 PM

Azrael's Acid Woo who?

LOL, yes we did speak on the phone! Small world. Sadly, no I won't be attending. I think my scaper days are over. Too much RL stuff to deal with. I wish you all the best though!

Old May 21st, 2011, 07:01 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Good luck with real life. If you ever get a chance to make it to an event post-sale, just say the word and I'm sure we can scrouge up whatever you need to play.

As far as business, do you have 1x of commons, or multiples of any of them?

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)
Old May 21st, 2011, 07:03 PM

Azrael's Acid Woo who?

Thank you, it's most appreciated. Indeed I do. I have doubles of the Zombies, Warriors of Ashra, Deathreavers, and several others. Let me know what you looking for.

Old May 21st, 2011, 07:33 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Among the other stuff in my list below, I have 2 squads of Zombies for trade. I am looking for mainly MacDirks, Microcorps, and Tagawa Archers, but again, there's a full list in my sig.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old May 21st, 2011, 08:03 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Had a great trade with Rocktroll! To cover trade differences, he threw in a sweet custom Jungle plant instead of the usual cash. Thanks!
Old May 22nd, 2011, 01:11 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Just wanted to say that lefton4ya is a great trader!

(And I'll be sending that army card to you on Monday.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old May 22nd, 2011, 09:17 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I've updated my trade link again! Mainly looking for figures from various games (DnD, WH, Mage Knight, Mechwarrior). Check it out and make me an offer!

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old May 23rd, 2011, 02:11 PM

rouby44 rolls all skulls baby! rouby44 rolls all skulls baby! rouby44 rolls all skulls baby! rouby44 rolls all skulls baby!

Have:

Custom Ticalla Terrain - can't tell the difference

Virtually any Army Card you need

Paypal

Shades of Bleakewood x1
Obsidian Guards x2
James Murphy
Braxas
Nilfheim
Theracus
Jotun
Charos
Su-Bak-Na
Dund
Brunak
Concan
Tul-Bak-Ra
Kumiko
Migol Ironwill
Crixus
Spartacus
Retiarius

Want:
Mohican River Tribe
Shaolin Monks
Einar Imperium
Zetacron
Johnny Shotgun Sullivan
Sujoah
Thaelek Tundra

Do not want:
Cash
Anything not related to Heroscape
Old May 23rd, 2011, 04:33 PM

i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Just completed a great transaction with Vydar. The figures arrived very quickly and were well packaged.

He was really flexible and easy to work with. A true credit to Heroscapers and this trading thread!

My sale/trade/wants/haves.

Also spend my free time drawing robots:
Instagram @robotoftheday
Old May 23rd, 2011, 07:59 PM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Just finished a few trades and have some new extras including glads and archers. Mainly looking for custom C3V, C3G, and Star Wars unique figures and other board games.

Last edited by Gurei-Ornery; May 24th, 2011 at 06:56 AM.
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online