Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old February 12th, 2013, 02:26 AM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!
Re: W@HSers Submissions Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_X_Marker View Post
Perhaps now that Delta has gained a lot of traction, it could be included in one W@HSers?

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=46703
Old February 12th, 2013, 02:30 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

May I suggest making an announcement that the gentleman posting above me has become a BoV judge?
Old February 13th, 2013, 09:31 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

Old February 13th, 2013, 10:53 PM
No good deed goes unpunished

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Tired of Q9? Of Greenscales and their Kings? Of Redcoats and Minutemen? Ever wish you could play Gorillinators competitively? Then boy does Heroscapers have a treat for you!

Delta pricing is the newest in a long series of initiatives to even the playing field of competitive scape. Many of these other attempts failed for a variety of reasons, but Delta seems to have caught on. It's already been used at half a dozen tournaments, and rumor has it that it might make an appearance in the next season of Online Heroscape!

What is Delta you ask? It's a simple system of raising the point values of the best units and lowering those of the worst. The best part is the simplicity. JustABill created an amazing spreadsheet containing all the values, and it doubles as an Army Builder!

Delta is ready to play as is, since they tend to change values conservatively, but if you want to help out playtesting, they can decide whether bigger changes are necessary.

Tournament Armies Played - C3VRP - Customs - Trades

I'm Krug in the Paradox Keep and Augamo on the Sacred Tundra.
Old February 14th, 2013, 11:41 AM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

Might I suggest taking a look at Grishnakh's newest creation for SuperScape, the Baxter Building, in addition to his other office buildings (assuming this hasn't been done yet)?
Old February 14th, 2013, 01:38 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by greygnarl View Post
Tired of Q9? Of Greenscales and their Kings? Of Redcoats and Minutemen? Ever wish you could play Gorillinators competitively? Then boy does Heroscapers have a treat for you!

Delta pricing is the newest in a long series of initiatives to even the playing field of competitive scape. Many of these other attempts failed for a variety of reasons, but Delta seems to have caught on. It's already been used at half a dozen tournaments, and rumor has it that it might make an appearance in the next season of Online Heroscape!

What is Delta you ask? It's a simple system of raising the point values of the best units and lowering those of the worst. The best part is the simplicity. JustABill created an amazing spreadsheet containing all the values, and it doubles as an Army Builder!

Delta is ready to play as is, since they tend to change values conservatively, but if you want to help out playtesting, they can decide whether bigger changes are necessary.
How would that work exactly? Would the whole tournament be Delta or just one round? I think it's interesting as it's an evolving system based on results and not set in stone.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old February 14th, 2013, 03:38 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2019 & The Doom of Man

infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

It would be the entire tournament.

Here's a link to the Delta Thread.
Old February 14th, 2013, 03:46 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

That's what I figured, I looked at the spreadsheet for Delta plus, (Delta with Valhalla Customs modified too) and have been running some fun armies through my head. Now to decide which ones I'll most likely use if we do a Delta tournament.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old February 14th, 2013, 04:41 PM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper Guy View Post
That's what I figured, I looked at the spreadsheet for Delta plus, (Delta with Valhalla Customs modified too) and have been running some fun armies through my head. Now to decide which ones I'll most likely use if we do a Delta tournament.
Apologies for hijacking the thread, but.... woohoo to Delta and people willing to try it!
Old February 14th, 2013, 11:53 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Thanks for the suggestions guys ... I did not know this thread existed. I'll point the rest of the gang here in case they didn't know about it either.
Old February 23rd, 2013, 10:39 AM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

[Shamelessselfplug]

Germans anyone?

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...t=38933&page=3

[/Shamelessselfplug]

Tournament Record:128-54 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old February 23rd, 2013, 11:39 AM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

I'll see your Germans and raise you the Third Infantry!

It would be interesting to see a bunch of the different repaints of the Airborne Elite. I can't remember which Scaper it was, but someone has made Desert soldiers, too.

Maybe a feature on RotV figure repaints in general.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online