Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old January 30th, 2011, 09:57 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: SF Bay Area - Immortals Tournament - January

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhon2222 View Post
Folks, if anybody played on my Yea Though I Walk (above) at the tourney, I'd love any feedback. It's been accepted for review by the Battlefields of Valhalla; but those gents are so back-logged with playtesting maps that it may be a while before I hear back from them....
That would be Menchi & Serenity in Round 1, Killometer & personwholives in Round 2, Ronin Valentina and yourself in Round 4.

~Z

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread
Old January 30th, 2011, 10:10 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

After I grabbed both Valdas my 9 move Ashigaru loved it, person's dead Glads and Blasts not so much...

cm, can you give the rundown of who played on Cloak & Dagger for me? Thanks in advance.

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)
Old January 30th, 2011, 10:11 PM

Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I enjoyed Yea Though I Walk. The lava fields next to the glyphs made for some decision making in terms of using height to attack but wanting to get off the hex before the end of the round. I did feel that having 2 movement glyphs on the same map could give one person too much of an advantage and just make some games too zany with creatures moving 4 spaces more than usual.

I really appreciated the large amount of shadow in the center of the map, I for one think there should be at least some shadow in most maps.
Old January 30th, 2011, 11:38 PM

GeneralGrievous13 is surprisingly tart

That was a very fun tournament!

Congratulations to CyborgJustin on his victory!

Here's a link to some pictures that GeneralGrievous12 took during the tournament.

Thanks to RoninValentina and cmgames for organizing and running this great event!
Old January 30th, 2011, 11:48 PM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Oh very nice. Thanks for sharing the photos, GeneralG!
Old January 31st, 2011, 12:50 AM

personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killometer View Post
After I grabbed both Valdas my 9 move Ashigaru loved it, person's dead Glads and Blasts not so much...

cm, can you give the rundown of who played on Cloak & Dagger for me? Thanks in advance.
That's my assessment as well. The move glyphs were really useful, but if you get both of them, your opponent is so screwed, it's not even funny.

9 move ashigaru.... it's like being swarmed by supersonic mosquitos.... sure, every time you swing your arm, 3 of them die, but there are 10 more in the vacated space, all moving at supersonic speed. It's only a matter of time before you find yourself out of blood to give.

TL;DR: I put a lot of thought into my posts. Please read them before responding, even if they seem long. I try to make my posts useful and worth the time.

Like NERVs? Try my new app! - My customs
Old January 31st, 2011, 02:18 AM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killometer View Post
DNutt99 and BerkeleyJohn in Round 1, Ronin Valentina and Jerry22 in Round 2, RobotUnit197 and Daftfighterz64 in Round 3.

~Z

My map thread
Old January 31st, 2011, 02:48 PM

dnutt99 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoninValentina View Post
Thanks to Dnutt for putting up with Menchi and I. I'm really glad you made it though, you're a blast to hang with. I know Menchi beats you everytime, but I think I still owe you one.
I'm just glad to have been able to attend. I always have a blast with you guys, even tho the obvious usually unfolds,... and my go-kart starts to fall apart toward the end of the race! Thanx a bunch Ronin for another successful event, and to CMGames and Killometer for supporting. I will try to chime in on the boards more often and keep a lookout for upcoming events. Hopefully I can pull of the FnA Tourney before 2012!

-Scape On
d

9 RotV - 4 SotM - 5 DDMS - 2 MarvelScape - 7 RttFF - 6 FotV - 5 VW - 4 TT - 4 TJ - 5 GC Xclusive - 6 FB's - 1,561 Figures - 7,147 Hexes - 174.24% Complete -
(All for just $4,000 BUCKS)
Old January 31st, 2011, 02:50 PM

dnutt99 has disabled reputation

Oh yeah,..............Congrats to the victor. Feels good to see it NOT go home with Menchi. (Oops. Did I type that out loud.)
I had a great time and thank everyone who I played. Good times!

9 RotV - 4 SotM - 5 DDMS - 2 MarvelScape - 7 RttFF - 6 FotV - 5 VW - 4 TT - 4 TJ - 5 GC Xclusive - 6 FB's - 1,561 Figures - 7,147 Hexes - 174.24% Complete -
(All for just $4,000 BUCKS)
Old January 31st, 2011, 06:15 PM

Killo,

You're going to a tournament in New Jersey in March? That's dedication!

~Z

My map thread
Old February 1st, 2011, 01:13 AM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

What can I say, except I live to Scape!

TheEpicLlama seems to have missed both my "NJ is a bit too far for me" notes, so I guess I'll pm him.

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)
Old February 1st, 2011, 08:46 PM

Hey all!

I've just proposed to the Con coordinators to have a Heroscape tournament at KublaCon this year. I will post details and updates in my Events at KublaCon 2011 thread. This is not for the NorCal Trophy. Just for the fun of it.

~Z

My map thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events