Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old May 13th, 2013, 11:09 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: Chicagoland June Jubilee

Yep, then after everyone has finished 5 games there is a championship round. That is the only time you will have to wait for a game.
Old May 13th, 2013, 11:23 AM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

Sounds good, sorry one last question is the "heat of the battle" senario just for one game? Or is it for all 5 rolling rumbles.
Old May 13th, 2013, 11:25 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Before each game roll a combat die: On Shield Reverse the Whip, On Blank Heat of Battle.
All 5 times you roll a die. You have a 3/6 chance of a normal game, 2/6 chance of Reverse the Whip (you play opponent's army and vice versa), 1/6 chance of Heat of Battle.
Old May 13th, 2013, 11:31 AM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

Oh this makes a lot more sense, now I feel like an idiot that I didn't read the whole OP
Old May 13th, 2013, 02:09 PM
...Something unique

Question: Would it be okay if I used a proxy stinger for another? I would like to trade out:

for:

the one in the middle. Is that possible?
Old May 13th, 2013, 02:22 PM
No good deed goes unpunished

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness

That would be fine.

Tournament Armies Played - C3VRP - Customs - Trades

I'm Krug in the Paradox Keep and Augamo on the Sacred Tundra.
Old May 13th, 2013, 05:20 PM
...Something unique

Do you guys need anyone to get there early to help with any set up?
Old May 13th, 2013, 05:56 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

In case anyone needs to borrow some VC, here's what I have:

Spoiler Alert!
Old May 13th, 2013, 11:10 PM
...Something unique

Do you guys need any volunteers to get there early to set up the maps?
Old May 13th, 2013, 11:54 PM
No good deed goes unpunished

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post
Do you guys need any volunteers to get there early to set up the maps?
No, everybody brings their own maps because of the contest. Most prebuild, and those who don't have only a map or 2 to build.

Tournament Armies Played - C3VRP - Customs - Trades

I'm Krug in the Paradox Keep and Augamo on the Sacred Tundra.
Old May 16th, 2013, 11:46 AM
...Something unique

I can't bring a map. I am still trying to move scape down there and right now I can only bring an army and a few sets to practice on.
Old May 18th, 2013, 03:28 PM
...Something unique

Tell me if I have this wrong but. Each participant can bring a map (optional) that they did design for 24 hex starting zones and it is judged by everyone that goes? So I can bring one of my maps that is roughly 500 points and exactly 24 hexes and at the end they all get voted by everyone who participates and that person is the winner of the map competition right?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events