Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old June 5th, 2008, 08:03 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth
Re: nyys map thread *6-05-08* *index pg1*

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
I love The Burning...if only there were a 1 VW version...
I think there's enough left over hexes to do it, the problem is there isn't enough molten lava, though maybe something can be done with water tiles limiting pretty much everyone except vipers and wo-sa-ga.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shades fan View Post
I moded you Map The Mountain.
It is a very fun map, and I love to play Marvel on it, it is perfect for a Marvel type game. I set up some figures, and am going to take some pictures of the mod and the figures!
Cool, looking forward to seeing it in action.

-insert signature here-
Old June 5th, 2008, 11:02 PM

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth
Re: nyys map thread *6-05-08* *index pg1*

Flooded Safari
1 RotV, 1 SotM, & 1 TJ.

PDF

-insert signature here-

Last edited by nyys; October 13th, 2022 at 11:45 AM.
Old June 6th, 2008, 01:23 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Re: nyys map thread *6-05-08* 2 new maps *index pg1*

Love it!

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old June 6th, 2008, 07:54 PM

Re: nyys map thread *6-06-08* 2 new maps *index pg1*

Death Platform
1 RotV, 1SotM, 1 FotA, 1TJ.

PDF

-insert signature here-

Last edited by nyys; October 20th, 2022 at 01:35 PM.
Old June 6th, 2008, 07:55 PM

Re: nyys map thread *6-05-08* 2 new maps *index pg1*

Booby Traps
1 RotV, 1 SotM, 1TJ.

PDF

-insert signature here-

Last edited by nyys; October 13th, 2022 at 04:28 PM.
Old June 6th, 2008, 08:03 PM

Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Flooded Safari looks superb.
Old June 6th, 2008, 08:03 PM

STAROCEAN980 knows what's in an order marker STAROCEAN980 knows what's in an order marker

I love it.

You get my seal of approval.

My maps:

R.I.P. Ugly-Caco
Old June 8th, 2008, 09:47 PM
Wears Shades at Night

Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness

The Mountain!
It is the best map I've have ever played Marvel on. I am not sure it was meant to have marvel play on it, but I can assure you that this is the best I've ever played Marvel on.
I would strongly say that anyone who wants to play marvel on a competitive type of map, this is the one you want to play on.
If I ever have a marvel tournament, this is going to be one of the main maps for sure.

Great Marvel Map! Even though it wasn't meant for Marvel!

Spread Positivity and the joys of gaming.
Old June 8th, 2008, 09:49 PM

As long as someone is having fun with it, it's all good.

-insert signature here-
Old June 12th, 2008, 12:54 AM

Re: nyys map thread *6-12-08* 14 TJ maps *index pg1*

Island of Solitude
1 RotV, 1 SotM, & 1 TJ

PDF

-insert signature here-

Last edited by nyys; October 20th, 2022 at 02:10 PM.
Old June 12th, 2008, 12:55 AM

Marro Falls
1 RotV, 1 SotM, & 1 TJ

PDF

-insert signature here-

Last edited by nyys; October 20th, 2022 at 02:26 PM.
Old June 12th, 2008, 01:37 AM

STAROCEAN980 knows what's in an order marker STAROCEAN980 knows what's in an order marker

Darn! You beat me to it!
I was just thinking of making a map like this!

My maps:

R.I.P. Ugly-Caco

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios