Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Discussion
Marvel Discussion General discussion, units, rules & FAQs specific to Marvel HS

Old July 24th, 2012, 08:58 PM
Drink Burt's Beer

davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death!
Re: davidlhsl's Battles - Anti-Monitor vs Bad Guys

Mike: “Hey, everyone! I’m Mike, and I’m filling in for David. Filling in for Bob is none other than Sock Puppet! Sock it to me, Sock Puppet!”

Sock Puppet: “Ready to assist! We have completed the battles with the Bad Teams, and we’re ready to send the Good Teams against Anti-Monitor.”

Mike: “Here are the team groups:”

Quote:
Originally Posted by ”Consolidated Good Teams”
Good Team 1
Aquaman, Jocasta / Captain America, Black Widow / Batman, Black Panther / Incredible Hulk

Good Team 2
Atom, Daredevil, Elektra / Hawkeye, Psylocke / Superman / Iron Man Mk IV, Vixen
Mike: “We’ve seen a lot of Anti-Monitor in these battles, haven’t we?”

Sock Puppet: “He is certainly fun to see in action, that’s for sure.”

Mike: “Ok. My, our banter doesn’t seem to be as lively as Bob and David’s.”

Sock Puppet: “Want me to punch you during the commercial?” (laughs)

Mike (laughs): “I don’t think it would be the same when we do it. Hey, the teams are arriving onto the battlefield, so let’s check out the action!”

Sock Puppet: “Excellent!”

Off-camera announcer: “This battle is sponsored by the good folks at Burt’s Beer. Burt’s Beer: Blame it on the beer.”

Round 2 – First Battle for Good Teams
Aquaman, Jocasta / Captain America, Black Widow / Batman, Black Panther / Incredible Hulk

Vs. Anti-Monitor.

Spoiler Alert!
Old July 24th, 2012, 09:39 PM
Drink Burt's Beer

davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death!
Re: davidlhsl's Battles - Anti-Monitor vs Good Guys

Round 2 – First Battle for Good Teams (cont)

Vs. Anti-Monitor.

Spoiler Alert!
Old July 25th, 2012, 09:56 PM
Drink Burt's Beer

Round 2 – First Battle for Good Teams (cont)

Vs. Anti-Monitor.

Spoiler Alert!
Old July 25th, 2012, 09:58 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Wow! Destroy all universes!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 25th, 2012, 10:04 PM
Drink Burt's Beer

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Wow! Destroy all universes!
Yes, I do love me some Anti-Monitor.

This team held out longer than the Bad Teams. However, Superman is coming, and Anti-Monitor doesn't have a Special Attack. It should prove interesting.
Old August 6th, 2012, 08:42 PM
Drink Burt's Beer

Bob: “We’re back, Sports Fans. I’m Bob, returning from break. I’m joined by Mike. Great job reporting in that last battle!”

Mike: “Thanks, Bob! We’ve got our final battle using Anti-Monitor, unless David has further plans for him in the later rounds.”

Bob: “He hasn’t shared any of his plans with me. I’m loving this format, though. The previous group of Good Teams has set the mark at losing on Round 12, Turn 2. This group must either win, or survive past the second turn of Round 12.”

Mike: “What if they lose on Round 12, Turn 2. That would be a tie, wouldn’t it?”

Bob: “Hmmm, that’s a good point. I suppose whichever scored the most wounds on Anti-Monitor would break the tie. The last team scored 24 wounds.”

Mike: “Ok, but what if they both score the same number of wounds? That would also be a tie.”

Bob: “Then we cut to commercial, you bend over, and I shove Anti-Monitor where the sun doesn’t shine.”

Mike: “Then let’s hope for a definitive winner, because that sounds pretty painful.”

Bob: “You’re learning, Mike.”

Off-camera announcer: “This battle is sponsored by the good folks at Burt’s Beer. Burt’s Beer: The Molecular Irritant of Beer.”

Round 2 – Second Battle for Good Teams

Vs. Anti-Monitor.

Objective: Defeat Anti-Monitor, or survive past Round 12, Turn 2.

Spoiler Alert!
Old August 6th, 2012, 09:34 PM
Drink Burt's Beer

Round 2 – Second Battle for Good Teams (continued)

Vs. Anti-Monitor.

Objective: Defeat Anti-Monitor, or survive past Round 12, Turn 2.

Spoiler Alert!
Old August 7th, 2012, 11:38 AM
Nom Nom Nom ...

Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

DC and Marvel team up and the universe is saved. Superman and Daredevil, who'd have thunk it a blind guy and an alien with super sight working together.

Always awesome!

C3G team building links.
Old August 7th, 2012, 11:42 AM
Drink Burt's Beer

Open Invitation!!!

August 22 will mark my 2 year anniversary for this Battle Story thread!

Those of you who have followed my battles know that I love to try new things. Here is my idea for the next round of my C3G Battle Bites Tournament:

I will play the four scheduled battles, but I will withhold posting the results until August 22. I would like to invite any interested parties to join in and play any of the match-ups. Feel free to play one or more battles. Send me a PM listing which team won, which map you used, and please provide a paragraph summarizing the battle. It doesn't have to be elaborate. If you're feeling frisky, create your own Burt's Beer slogan as well.

I will accumulate the results, and this will determine which team advances. For example, if 3 people (including me) play Team Kraven vs. Team Rhino, and Team Kraven wins 2 of the battles, the overall score will be 2-1, and Team Kraven will advance. In case of a tie, I will fight the battle again to determine the overall winner.

Please have your results in by August 21. You may send me the results individually as you play or together as works best for you.

Here are the teams and C3G units in the upcoming round:

Team Kraven vs. Team Rhino
Kraven, Black Cat, Trickster
Rhino, Hydro-Man

Team Sandman vs. Team Octopus
Sandman, Doctor Light
Doctor Octopus, The Hood

Team Daredevil vs. Team Psylocke
Daredevil, Atom, Elektra
Hawkeye, Psylocke

Team Superman vs. Team Iron Man Mk IV
Superman
Iron Man Mk IV, Vixen
Old August 7th, 2012, 11:45 AM
Drink Burt's Beer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Eyed Jedi View Post
DC and Marvel team up and the universe is saved. Superman and Daredevil, who'd have thunk it a blind guy and an alien with super sight working together.

Always awesome!
I hadn't thought of that, but that's clever. Daredevil was knocking the skulls out of the park in that battle.
Old August 7th, 2012, 12:21 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: davidlhsl's Battles - Open Invitation

I'm surprised that, for your anniversary, you're not playing Anti-Monitor versus Anti-Monitor! The Universe might unravel!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 7th, 2012, 01:23 PM
Drink Burt's Beer

Re: davidlhsl's Battles - Open Invitation

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I'm surprised that, for your anniversary, you're not playing Anti-Monitor versus Anti-Monitor! The Universe might unravel!

That would be an awesome battle, though the past four battles were pretty spectacular.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Discussion