Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Discussion
Marvel Discussion General discussion, units, rules & FAQs specific to Marvel HS

Old February 20th, 2012, 11:33 AM
Drink Burt's Beer

davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death!
Re: davidlhsl's Battles: Time/Space Rift!

Spoiler Alert!
Old February 20th, 2012, 12:33 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Hot lava tea?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 20th, 2012, 01:03 PM

Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby!

Scalding tea. Does luke-warm Burt's Beer help with the burn? Thanks for all the entertainment Davidlhsl.
Old February 20th, 2012, 02:00 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Since, I can't -- Will somebody please +rep this david guy?!?

Great stuff as always.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old February 20th, 2012, 02:50 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Sure, why not? Can't get enough of the guy.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 20th, 2012, 04:55 PM
Drink Burt's Beer

davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death!

David: “Monkey Fever is about to begin, Sports Fans! Me David. He Bob!”

Bob: “Thanks, David. We’ve seen a ton of C3G designs hit the battlefield in this thread, but you’re swinging for the bleachers this time.”

David: “What?!!”

Bob: “You don’t know what I’m referring to, do you?”

David: “Not really.”

Bob: “Stop the presses, ladies and gentle-gents! I’ve come up with a reference that David doesn’t understand!”

David: “Oh, wait. Swinging for the bleachers – that’s a baseball reference. I wasn’t sure what you were talking about for a moment.”

Bob: “In your face. Ha, and you call yourself a ‘Sports Fan.’”

David: “I don’t really watch a lot of sports.”

Bob: “And you call yourself a man.”

David: “Shall I make a bunch of lewd jokes?”

Bob: “No, I don’t think our viewers would appreciate it. Anyway, you’ve drafted eight teams.”

David: “Oh, yes! See, there are several C3G designs I haven’t played. I recently put some of Matt Helm’s and Sherman Davies’ customs into action that haven’t been played. We’ve had a lot of fun with that. So I’ve drafted eight teams that will feature C3G designs that I haven’t put into action. Our first battle will pit our first teams together, so let’s go down onto the Dark Dimension battlefield and crank the fun to 11!!!”

Bob: “What?”

David: “Back at ya, Bob! You mean to tell me you didn’t catch my reference to Spinal Tap?”

Bob (laughs): “I wave my white flag and surrender, David. Let’s get started.”

Off-camera announcer: “This first of three exciting battles is brought to you by the good folks at Burt’s Beer. Burt’s Beer: C3G cranks out fun designs faster than you can play them. Burt’s brews beer faster than you can puke it!”

Team Monkey Business vs Team Man Show (Rounds 1-3)

Spoiler Alert!
Old February 20th, 2012, 06:21 PM
Drink Burt's Beer

Re: davidlhsl's Battles: Monkey Business!

Spam bot reported.

Team Monkey Business vs Team Man Show (Rounds 4-End)

Spoiler Alert!
Old February 20th, 2012, 06:44 PM
Drink Burt's Beer

Next battle...

Team Angels and Demons
Ghost Rider, Zauriel, Daredevil, Green Arrow (Connor Hawke) = 1010 points

Team Kree
Captain Marvel (Mar-Vell), Ronan, Kree Scout x 6 = 1000 points

Over 21,000 views!!!
Old February 21st, 2012, 12:04 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Zauriel was designed to fight Demons, not play with them.

Congratulations on the views!

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old February 21st, 2012, 12:45 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

This place is the Bees' knees of battle reports.
Old February 24th, 2012, 09:07 PM
Drink Burt's Beer

Re: davidlhsl's Battles: Kree vs. Angels/Demons is next!

Pam: “Game 2 is about to begin! I’m Pam, and Mike joins me. Bob and David have the night off.”

Mike: “We’re still here at Dark Dimension, where another two teams will battle. Toxic Waste Barrels have been returned, and they are filled with Burt’s Beer!”

Pam: “That’s pretty toxic, Mike. David has randomly selected two more teams from the ones he’s drafted, and we’ll get to see Ghost Rider roar into action!”

Mike: “I’m looking forward to it!”

Bob: “You won’t have to wait long, because they’re on the field and ready to battle!”

Off-camera announcer: “This second of three exciting battles is brought to you by the good folks at Burt’s Beer. Burt’s Beer wishes it could be as exciting as C3G!”

Team Angels and Demons vs. Team Kree (Rounds 1-3)

Spoiler Alert!
Old February 24th, 2012, 10:08 PM
Drink Burt's Beer

Re: davidlhsl's Battles: Kree vs. Angels/Demons in progress!

Team Angels and Demons vs. Team Kree (Rounds 4-End)

Spoiler Alert!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Discussion