Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Discussion
Marvel Discussion General discussion, units, rules & FAQs specific to Marvel HS

Old July 12th, 2007, 01:53 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Marvel is fun

Ninthdoc came by today for some lunch scaping. We did Marvel. It was alot of fun and the game plays really fast. Ninthdoc was saying that his son who has been luke warm about regular Heroscape is flipping out over Marvel!! That is worth it right there and is something to remember. This game is for kids and for the kid in all of us. It is somewhere between basic and advanced Heroscape in complexity... It's a nice bridge for those kids who are not into a longer more strategic endeavor such as Classic Heroscape. This is fast food Heroscape where big muscled heroes knock each other out of the game sometimes in one punch! In a tournament setting, I think this game would shine as they are so fast and decisive. Food for thought...

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old July 12th, 2007, 02:00 PM
"Mr. Zettian Handshake"

Jonathan knows what's in an order marker Jonathan knows what's in an order marker
Interesting for a tournament idea, although I think we might need a few more figures to allow for more than a few different figure configurations.
Old July 12th, 2007, 02:04 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan
Interesting for a tournament idea, although I think we might need a few more figures to allow for more than a few different figure configurations.
That figures *snap*

~IamBatman

~Clancampbell
Old July 12th, 2007, 02:55 PM
Grindmaster

allskulls has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan
That figures *snap*
Customs
Old July 12th, 2007, 03:19 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Only if they're "tried and true"

*gets back to work on playtesting ...*

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 12th, 2007, 08:54 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman
Only if they're "tried and true"

*gets back to work on playtesting ...*
Lookout ebay!

~IamBatman

~Clancampbell
Old July 12th, 2007, 09:23 PM

kboleen is surprisingly tart
I had absolutely no intention of buying Marvel, but as I was logging onto the site this morning, my wife saw the pictures on the title page and she said she'd like to play that. So....... I will buy any game to get my wife to play. I have NEVER been able to get her to play (She'd played once but was so unenthusiastic I stopped the game).

I hope Hasbro releases expansions soon.

"Be of good courage..."
Old July 12th, 2007, 09:29 PM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kboleen
/sign

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.
Old July 13th, 2007, 10:35 AM

MacG Woo who?
Quote:
I had absolutely no intention of buying Marvel, but as I was logging onto the site this morning, my wife saw the pictures on the title page and she said she'd like to play that. So....... I will buy any game to get my wife to play. I have NEVER been able to get her to play (She'd played once but was so unenthusiastic I stopped the game).

My wife is a lukewarm Heroscaper, but she asked to get the Marvelscape out again last night. It doesn't hurt that she was undefeated until last night. Her dice love the big numbers.
Old July 13th, 2007, 04:03 PM

TheMightyAargh has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacG
Quote:

My wife is a lukewarm Heroscaper, but she asked to get the Marvelscape out again last night. It doesn't hurt that she was undefeated until last night. Her dice love the big numbers.
Actually I'm kind of surprised Marvelscape didn't have at least one female character just to increase the WIQ (Wife Interest Quotient). I know when I played Overpower way back when, female characters were a slight drawing point.

Anyways, glad that you're getting your wife turned around. Life is a lot better when the wife is interested in a man's hobbies just enough not to impede them.
Old July 13th, 2007, 05:36 PM

Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:

From the podcast it seems that we have official confirmation that there will be expansion boosters...

They indicated that they worked up specs/points for a lot more characters than actually made into the game to "test the extremes".

I am excited to give it a try....

I was EyeOfSauron back in the day.
Now I'm Mythic.
Old July 13th, 2007, 10:32 PM
has been BANNED

jcb231 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by EyeOfSauron
Quote:

From the podcast it seems that we have official confirmation that there will be expansion boosters...

They indicated that they worked up specs/points for a lot more characters than actually made into the game to "test the extremes".

I am excited to give it a try....
Yeah the podcast did sound like they'd been working on Punisher and Daredevil or Elektra perhaps.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Discussion