Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old June 8th, 2006, 08:57 AM
stop starring at my burrito

AmishBurrito knows what's in an order marker AmishBurrito knows what's in an order marker
whats this usergroups thing?

usergroup --->
Old June 8th, 2006, 09:49 AM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Is the burrito in your avatar really Amish? I don't see a beard or hat.

Old June 8th, 2006, 11:54 AM

AmishBurrito knows what's in an order marker AmishBurrito knows what's in an order marker
UD, help please, i know you can solve this problem
Old June 8th, 2006, 12:11 PM

but seriously, whats this usergroups button up top that is empty?
Old June 8th, 2006, 12:34 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I must know! The un-Amishness of that burrito is haunting me.

Old June 8th, 2006, 02:11 PM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmishBurrito
UD, help please, i know you can solve this problem
Well, I'm no UD, but what do you think of these?

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.
Old June 8th, 2006, 02:14 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
Amish...the burrito is young, that's all...or maybe becoming Mennonite.
Old June 8th, 2006, 02:47 PM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Okay, I sent an alt avatar through PM, but I'll post here as there are others ...

BTW - User Groups are a private group area. They exist on just about all message boards like these but are rarely utilized.

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.
Old June 8th, 2006, 09:24 PM

you guys like my new avatar? (thanks malechi)
Old June 8th, 2006, 09:47 PM
has been BANNED

K/H_Addict costs too much!
usergroups are basically like a club. you have to be permittied entrance somehow. i personally do not see the purpose in thim in such a board as this, since we all have the same thing in common. We play heroscape, and we love to share ideas. When it comes to on-line gaming, i can give one excellent example.

I used to play an online RPG called Medieval Battles (www.medievalbattles.com; visit their borads at www.forums.medievalbattles.com). Within that game there are guilds that fight each other, in which only members may contribute to. At the forums site the designers have, they use usergroups to bring together the players at a different location other than the game to discuss strategies, bad-mouth other players, etc all in private.

Only members and site admins (and moderators if permitted by the admins) may acess them.
Old June 8th, 2006, 09:54 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth
I think it is for the site admins to discuss...uhm things.....but i am just guessing.

And, Amish good thing you went with Malechi's; Ninth apparently thinks the amish wear Panama Jack hats.

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old June 8th, 2006, 10:41 PM

Rhydderch has disabled reputation
I think the user groups are for special projects or interests that some people may have in HS. For instance I believe on the old HQ site there was a group for the people who wrote for the HS Codex magazine.

If you have ever seen any Yahoo Groups that is probably another good example of what the groups here are designed to do (I think).

“Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.”

Terry Pratchett, Discworld

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online