Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old May 6th, 2010, 01:07 AM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness
hidicul's comic customs(back to Amalgams)

I've redone the links to help with loading times for those with comps that don't like all the pictures.
regular comic customs

Amalgam comic custums

Last edited by Hidicul; August 14th, 2010 at 02:37 AM. Reason: put all cards on first post
Old May 6th, 2010, 02:42 PM

Felindar knows what's in an order marker Felindar knows what's in an order marker Felindar knows what's in an order marker
Re: My Amalgam cards

If you want the text to be that font. I don't have a problem, but the offical texts are listed someware. I forget who emailed them to me but they are floating around.

Drop the sise of the text a tad in the personality boxes it is overflowing the space. Basicly neaten it up all over the card. One hint drop the font sise inbetween the Defence, attack, and # to a small sise and add spaces to get the spacing perfect. Also, Create a master text card with all of the stuff that stays in the same spot there. Then change only the numbers on each card, so you don't have to muck about with spaceing and posistioning each time.

I like the Claw Choper drop. I wonder Why. It also, helps if you have a mini in mind to sugjest for the custom.

I definatly can't talk about non standard cards or fonts.

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...=26248&page=13

edit: also, you might not want to start a new thread for each custom do all of the talking in this one and edit the first post with the final work. Some people get cranky about thread clutter.

Pete

Pete

God makes us strong for a little while so we can defend the weak.
DnD Customs
Comics Customs
Custom Terain
TREKSCAPE
Old May 6th, 2010, 02:51 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

Welcome hidicul! What program are you using to create your customs? If you are using GIMP, I can help you with semi-official fonts and font sizes.
Old May 6th, 2010, 06:50 PM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felindar View Post
If you want the text to be that font. I don't have a problem, but the offical texts are listed someware. I forget who emailed them to me but they are floating around. I like the comic style for MS work. I use a font closer to official on my others.

Drop the sise of the text a tad in the personality boxes it is overflowing the space. Basicly neaten it up all over the card. One hint drop the font sise inbetween the Defence, attack, and # to a small sise and add spaces to get the spacing perfect. Also, Create a master text card with all of the stuff that stays in the same spot there. Then change only the numbers on each card, so you don't have to muck about with spaceing and posistioning each time. I was worried the text was to small so it's nice to know I can drop it a little I think I'm going to try the master card, sounds like a good idea. I hope it works since I downloaded greyowls blanks, because I'll be switching my between card borders now.

I like the Claw Choper drop. I wonder Why. It also, helps if you have a mini in mind to sugjest for the custom. I'm going to cut off batman's head and forarms and replace them with wolvie parts, then paint the figure. As soon as I make a final decssion on the figs I'll order them and as soon I make it I'll post a pic and say what figures and paints I used.

I definatly can't talk about non standard cards or fonts.

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...=26248&page=13

edit: also, you might not want to start a new thread for each custom do all of the talking in this one and edit the first post with the final work. Some people get cranky about thread clutter. I've noticed that People have seperated thier custom threads depending on if they are MS or Scape so that's what I did.

Pete

Pete
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balantai View Post
Welcome hidicul! What program are you using to create your customs? If you are using GIMP, I can help you with semi-official fonts and font sizes.
Yes I'm useing GIMP As far as fonts go see above
Old May 8th, 2010, 12:42 PM

Felindar knows what's in an order marker Felindar knows what's in an order marker Felindar knows what's in an order marker
Re: My Amalgam and comic customs

Oh Definately have one here and one for regular scape. But I ment don't start a thread named help with Hawkeye. Then post it here just run the one thread in each. Glad to have you here.

Pete

DnD Customs
Comics Customs
Custom Terain
TREKSCAPE
Old May 8th, 2010, 08:18 PM
The Closer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felindar View Post
Oh Definately have one here and one for regular scape. But I ment don't start a thread named help with Hawkeye. Then post it here just run the one thread in each. Glad to have you here.

Pete
Oh gotcha should of caught that the first time.
Old May 9th, 2010, 05:08 PM
The Closer

This is the first one I've done with no influences since it's a card apperantly no one has done. I give you Nightmare

I'm not sure if I underpriced him or not so any thoughts are more than welcome.

EDIT: OK I see that I put the wrong logo up. I'll get the Marvel on there tonight. Fixed logo...Now it says the right comic. At least once you've clicked on it, it shows marvel

Last edited by Hidicul; July 27th, 2010 at 02:36 AM.
Old May 9th, 2010, 06:36 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Alright, I'll bite. Who is Nightmare supposed to be an Amalgamation of?

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez and Stan Lee

Last edited by Spidey'tilIDie; May 9th, 2010 at 08:04 PM.
Old May 9th, 2010, 07:22 PM

gogo Woo who?

definately make more amalgam cards,i got someone making almost every amalgam character.cool
Old May 9th, 2010, 08:17 PM

The joker and somone. It got a little funky for a wile there the Joker got comboed with a couple of people as did Catwoman. The cool ones got lots of covrage.

Pete

DnD Customs
Comics Customs
Custom Terain
TREKSCAPE
Old May 9th, 2010, 08:43 PM
The Closer

Actully Nightmare is a Marvel. I do have more amalgams on the way. I found Nightmare while reaserching a amalgam and decided to make a card for him since no one else has. I'll put up more tonight or tomorrow.
Old May 9th, 2010, 10:26 PM
The Closer

OK I've finished up the rest of the Justice League: Avengers. So here they are

Super-Soldier

Goliath: Oliver Queen

Captain Marvel: Billy Mar-Vell

Canary

I'm probably going to start on some villians next.

Last edited by Hidicul; July 27th, 2010 at 02:37 AM. Reason: Re-work of Super-Soldier

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations