Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old January 8th, 2010, 02:19 AM
Insanity of Cohesion

Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Who fits in best with DnD theme?

The difference between D&D and Scape (up to this point) is the need for a story. Scape has always been a tactical game and D&D has always been story driven. I submit that any unit can be worked into a good dungeon room, given a good DM. That is the great thing about D&D, you are only limited by the ability of the DM to cast a vision and the ability of the player to suspend disbelief. With a sentence or two, I can see an adventure party coming across a room full of soulborgs in the premise that it is a workshop where the scientist has been killed by his creations, a room full of marro whare the party has stumbled into the some hive, a room full of samuri where the lord of a far eastern cult is preparing for invasion, or even a troll den (Krug, Hulk, Abomination, and 2-3 Ferral Trolls). I have always liked the idea that anything is possible in D&D, and now we just have a few more character classes.

-Ryougabot

Find out who works with whom
Old January 8th, 2010, 09:50 PM

Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker

I again typed a long rant and decided it would be better to put it in my blog. Forgive the useless post.

I'm selling a bunch of Heroscape stuff to pay for personal emergencies, please see my trade thread post: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...postcount=6803

Last edited by Melwing17; January 8th, 2010 at 10:09 PM.
Old January 8th, 2010, 10:09 PM
Battle Reporter

A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Your post is probably in the wrong place, as I am talking about what figures work together best in the fantasy D&D world.
As for scenarios themselves, I write them poorly. Having official ones released is only good news to me.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion