Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Maps & Scenarios
Marvel Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios built primarily for Marvel terrain and figures.

Old December 5th, 2008, 02:17 PM
Has A Ticket To Ride

EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
~ET86's Marvel Maps *1/26*

Having just started getting into Marvel mapmaking, here are a few of the first maps. My goal is to make it to the Grand Arena of Marvel Mapmaking, which is the Battlefields of Marvel.

Most maps are in compliance with BoM rules and suitable for 2 players with 800-1200 point armies.

*Classic Heroscape Map 1/26/08*
Here is my newest map, with a step into the BoV realm. Let me know what you think.

Ripples in the Swamp
Uses 1 RotV, 1 SotM, 1 RttFF

Central Park Chaos
1 SotM, 1 Marvel, 1 RttFF

Terror reigns in New York with the sudden appearance of a strange, organic creature. Battle along the pathways of Central Park, but don't get too close, that Hive can bite!

Special Rules: Any character who moves adjacent to the Marro Hive must roll the 20-sided die for Hive Bite. If you roll, 1-4 nothing happens. If you roll 5-19, the adjacent character takes one wound. If you roll a 20, the adjacent character takes 3 wounds.

Train Loop Terror
1 RotV, 1 Marvel, 1 FotA, 1 RttFF

Battle along the infamous Chicago Loop.

Old Street Overpass
1 RotV, 1 Marvel, 1 FotA

With rush-hour traffic at hand, anything can happen on the Old Street Overpass. Beware of the unstable concrete!

Special Rules: Anytime a character uses Flying or Super Leap to land on a tile that is 12 levels or higher, roll for unstable concrete. If you roll 1-4, nothing happens. If you roll 5 or higher, place the character on the tile directly below the landing point and roll 2 dice for falling damage. If the landing point is a wall piece, then place the character below and adjacent to that wall piece. All characters must roll for falling damage regardless of any special ability, including Super Strength.

Entrance to Xavier's School
1 RotV, 1 Marvel, 1 FotA

Heroes and Villians collide in front of Xavier's School for the Gifted. Maybe someday the X-Men will show up.

CryoTech Labs

1 RotV, 1 Marvel, 1 TT, 1 FotA

A tank of cyrogenic freezing agent has burst at Tony Stark's CyroTech Laboratories. Battle through the frozen lab where the mist blinds even th best superheroes.

Special rules:
Cryogenic Mist- Any character standing on an orange space may not be targeted for a non-adjacent attack, special attack, or special power.

Alkali Lake Dam
1 RotV, 1 Marvel, 1 RttFF, 1 FotA

With trouble brewing, superheroes and villians clash at the famed Alkali Lake.

Close Quarters Combat
1 RotV, 1 Marvel, 1 FotA

Things are tight as heroes face off inside an abandoned warehouse office building.

CryoTech Catwalk (remake from CryoTech Labs)

Enjoy and leave feedback!

~ET86

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwayman View Post
Classic-Scape is just the Frosting for the Marvel-Scape cake!

Last edited by EternalThanos86; January 26th, 2009 at 11:26 AM.
Old December 5th, 2008, 02:27 PM

jodokast is surprisingly tart
Re: ~ET86's Marvel Maps

Great map! Can't wait to see more!

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup!!

Think Safely!
Old December 6th, 2008, 01:16 PM
Has A Ticket To Ride

EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: ~ET86's Marvel Maps *12-6*

3 new maps I put together over the last few days.

Quote:
Old December 6th, 2008, 01:29 PM

The Silver Surfer knows what's in an order marker The Silver Surfer knows what's in an order marker

Nice maps, ET86! I'll have to come by and download these later.

"For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest any man should boast"
Ephesians 2:8-9

"Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and you will be saved" Acts 16:31

PM me if you would like to know more.
Old December 8th, 2008, 12:37 PM
Has A Ticket To Ride

CryoTech Labs map available.

Quote:
Old December 10th, 2008, 05:21 PM
Shade Tree

Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: ~ET86's Marvel Maps *12-8*

My faves are the last three, especially CryoTech Labs... I'll try to play them later. You have done a great job with these maps, I definitely will expect you in the (probably existent someday) list of BoM mapmakers.

Sup3rS0n1c = Alexander the Great (August Cave) = Siege (Floating Archipelago)
Old December 11th, 2008, 10:45 AM
Has A Ticket To Ride

Thanks for the support! I just realized that I need to tweak each of my maps. Any of the ones with ladders on them have too many ladders (one on each level rather than every other level), so I will be making corrections coming up soon. Also, I just finished a map last night based on Alkali Lake from X2:X-Men United.

Quote:
Old December 11th, 2008, 02:15 PM

jodokast is surprisingly tart

Alkali Lake sounds awesome! I can't wait to see it. I love maps that give a sense of location, like your Entrance to Xavier's School!
Keep up the great work!

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup!!

Think Safely!
Old December 12th, 2008, 01:42 AM
Has A Ticket To Ride

New map,Alkali Lake Dam added.

Quote:
Old December 21st, 2008, 01:30 AM
Has A Ticket To Ride

Re: ~ET86's Marvel Maps *12-11*

Added Close Quarters Combat.

Quote:
Old December 21st, 2008, 09:38 AM
Shade Tree

Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: ~ET86's Marvel Maps *12-20*

Wow, that looks like it would work really well for Marvel armies! Not to mention it looks awesome overall. I like the ideas of the tunnels going through the wall, and it seems like an awesome concept. Peronally, I don't like the layout of the hill in front overall, but I bet that this could easily become a great map.

Sup3rS0n1c = Alexander the Great (August Cave) = Siege (Floating Archipelago)
Old December 21st, 2008, 10:10 PM

pti8 is surprisingly tart
Re: ~ET86's Marvel Maps *12-20*

I love close-quarters et86 keep up the great work.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Maps & Scenarios