Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old August 14th, 2006, 12:41 PM
Grindmaster

allskulls has disabled reputation
SoCal Gamenight with Skyknight 8/25/06

SoCal League Unite!

We will be welcoming Skynight to the Caliscapers experience on this August 25th. JuicerGM will be hosting. We will be meeting at 4:30pm.

The Juice man will be throwing down on the grill once again. Check with him on anything he might need.

BRING BEER!!!

-Land of the Dragons (yeah it's cheesy...what would you call it?)

Land of Dragons PDF

- Armies: 400pts - No huge figs or Q9 (makes the dragons more menacing) No customs (but be prepared for customs after the big battle!).

-Online Draft 8/16/06 @ 8pm Pacific - 1 single unique unit exclusive to each player...everything else is fair game. First come first serve on the pics. Picks so far...

JuicerGM---------Agent Carr
Allskulls----------Mittens
Skynight---------Morsbane
Boom------------Syvarris
Oogie------------Raelin
Dman-------------Airborne Elite

-Limited Alliance: 2 teams (as even as possible) start on either side of the board. At the beginning of the 2nd round roll D20. If you roll a 20 then the alliance is broken. Each round thereafter subtract 5 from alliance break...R3 roll 15; R4 roll 10; R5 roll 5; and R6 is automatic alliance break.

-Field Commanders: Each round the X marker represents your team's leader...if that unit is killed you are out of the game. Smaller maps will be available for those who get knocked out of the game early (so bring extra armies).

-Dragons: All dragons available (customs) will be placed throughout the battlefield. Figures can attempt to tame a dragon with a normal melee attack to make the dragon fight for his army. If taming fails the dragon makes an immediate attack against the figure (attack rolled by any opposing player). You may take a turn with any dragon you control instead of your normal turn. When a players army is defeated he loses control of any dragons and they remain in last spot.

In addition to HS official dragons...

Old August 14th, 2006, 07:34 PM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun
Yes, I can't wait fellas. I will be leaving here Saturday night so i will not be able to post after that. I have Alllskulls cell so I will keep in contact with him. Let me know what I need to bring. I will post my army here soon, so many choices :P
Old August 14th, 2006, 08:13 PM
Grindmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyknight
Yes, I can't wait fellas. I will be leaving here Saturday night so i will not be able to post after that. I have Alllskulls cell so I will keep in contact with him. Let me know what I need to bring. I will post my army here soon, so many choices :P
Remember we will have the draft soon...I am thinking this Wednesday after I get the map up.

Don't post your army, it will make it easy for others to counter it.

It would be cool to post all your dragons for the scenario. Just throw them up here and I will move them to the first post and you can then edit them out of your post. And I will print the cards out here.

-Where is everybody? Let's pump it up!
Old August 14th, 2006, 08:50 PM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun
will do Allskulls, set em all up tommorow and if you want em all there I will bring em.
Old August 15th, 2006, 01:43 AM

JuicerGM has disabled reputation
will this thread be used for all the information or will there be separate threads for the draft and such? (if more than that is necessary)

You are a good friend. When the Zombies come to take over the world I will be tripping you.
Old August 15th, 2006, 02:01 AM
Grindmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuicerGM
will this thread be used for all the information or will there be separate threads for the draft and such? (if more than that is necessary)
Everything goes here.

We will start the draft on Wednesday Night 8pm (let me know now if won't work for you...you could get someone to post your pick for you).
First come first serve. Post the unique army card you want excusively and your name next to it.
Next person to post will paste and copy prior picks.
We will exclude customs from this draft. Only customs in main event will be the dragons.
Old August 15th, 2006, 06:49 AM
assistant leader

I am good for Wednsday, tonight I will throw the dragons up here
Old August 15th, 2006, 02:48 PM
SoCal League Member

Detrimentalman is surprisingly tart
So if i'm understanding this right we're allowed only one unique in our army and we're gonna "draft" if online before the game?

I'm still hoping to come, pending work.
Old August 15th, 2006, 03:02 PM
Grindmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detrimentalman
So if i'm understanding this right we're allowed only one unique in our army and we're gonna "draft" if online before the game?

I'm still hoping to come, pending work.
One "exclusive" unique. Wanted to do a full draft but we won't have time. This way we all get 1 unit that others can't get. This should ensure a good variety of armies in the game as players will more than likely build around their first pick.

Yes we will draft online before the game. At 8pm Wednesday. Just post your pick here and no one else can pick yours.

Dragons are excluded from armies but should we just disallow all huge figs (no Jotun or Krug)?
Old August 15th, 2006, 03:35 PM
SoCal League Member

Detrimentalman is surprisingly tart
Gotcha, we still get other uniques. I don't think we need to remove them they're not really the same thing as dragons.
Old August 15th, 2006, 06:36 PM

JuicerGM has disabled reputation
no Exclude only dragons. If someone wants Jotun in a 400 pnt army let them have him. as for Krug, First to pick does their best.
Old August 15th, 2006, 08:36 PM
assistant leader

Alright here come the Dragons AllSKulls

Alrigtht I still have to post Maliggantis but have to recreate the card real quick. As I have said Skulls my printer is down and it is pretty **** poor quality anyways so any help I can get makin these into cards would be great. Oh by the way you may want to make two for Sudemas Dragon there

Oh yeah are we throwin Mimring in the pot as well?

alright hes done

whoops forgot Venom :P

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events