Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old March 25th, 2008, 10:49 AM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Spell Check Your Thread Titles!!

I am not a big spelling/grammar Nazi or anything, but every once in a while I have to pop on here and gripe at everyone and remind them to check that spelling when typing in the title field of a new thread. It is embarrassing to have a bunch of threads with elementary school spelling errors. I have half a mind to simply delete any threads with poorly spelled titles, just to make the place look a little nicer.

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old March 25th, 2008, 10:54 AM
ToysRUs Kid

Taelord knows what's in an order marker Taelord knows what's in an order marker
HEar Hear GBob.

Dan's Mom: "Why you persist in acting like a fifteen year old is beyond me."

Dan: "I'm filled with reckless desire."
Old March 25th, 2008, 10:58 AM
If it doesn't use 20+ sets, you're not doing it right!

Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
si aquilla real?
Old March 25th, 2008, 10:59 AM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Weirdscaper
si aquilla real?
si what I mean

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old March 25th, 2008, 11:00 AM

Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Si
Old March 25th, 2008, 11:10 AM

guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker
Si is Spanish for yes, which makes it a grammar issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ej
Did you lose your saving throw vs. Fabulous?
B.U.D.
Old March 25th, 2008, 11:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by guido
I before E exept after si.
Old March 25th, 2008, 11:20 AM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth
Re: Spell Check Your Thread Titles!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob
Spell Check Your Thread Titles!!
I think "spell-check" has a hyphen.
Old March 25th, 2008, 11:51 AM

Creationist knows what's in an order marker Creationist knows what's in an order marker Creationist knows what's in an order marker
you want us to check if our titles have any spells in them? I'm pretty sure I put "Magic Missle" in most of mine. Just kidding, I'll watch for any wrong spellings.
Old March 25th, 2008, 11:53 AM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creationist
you want us to check if our titles have any spells in them? I'm pretty sure I put "Magic Missle" in most of mine. Just kidding, I'll watch for any wrong spellings.
"I attack the darkness!!"

All we ask is to double-check your spelling. That little effort goes a long way!

Thanks,
Newb.
Old March 25th, 2008, 12:29 PM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth
Quote:
"si" is also Spanish for "if" or "whether"--so, be a little nice on this guy...even if English is the preferred language on the boards--and whether or not I believe he left out an "es" as well .

(Note: "real" means both real and/or actual as well as royal, for those that hammered him on that one too.)

On the broader point, yes, you'd think that titles could be a bit more carefully thought out--if you are starting a new thread (which is rarely as necessary as you might think), have the decency to be thoughtful in how you present it.

I support you in any editing/deleting you deem worthy, G-Bob. (As if you need my support, but it is given for its minor symbolic worth... )
Old March 25th, 2008, 12:32 PM

guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Mmirg
Quote:
"si" is also Spanish for "if" or "whether"--so, be a little nice on this guy...even if English is the preferred language on the boards--and whether or not I believe he left out an "es" as well .
I'm not attacking the kid, I'm defending him, in a dry humor way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ej
Did you lose your saving throw vs. Fabulous?
B.U.D.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion