Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Old May 8th, 2006, 10:44 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Does Taelord have Disengage?

HAHAHA!!!

Yes, yes he does.

I thought this would be a good place to start rebuilding. Here is the link to the Heroscape.com FAQ.

It appears that Hasbro is down as well. Link to come at a later date.
Old May 8th, 2006, 10:46 PM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Hmmm...HQ down...Hasbro down....coincidence? Conspiracy theorists begin to analyze....

Newb.
Old May 8th, 2006, 10:48 PM
Beautiful Colby

truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
If HQ goes back up I'll be working on getting the FAQ over here. If not we may have to rebuild it from scratch. And then we'll be calling on the community to help with that.
Old May 8th, 2006, 10:52 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by truth
If HQ goes back up I'll be working on getting the FAQ over here. If not we may have to rebuild it from scratch. And then we'll be calling on the community to help with that.
If you need any help with that just let me know, or anything for that matter.
Old May 8th, 2006, 11:00 PM

StarSlayer has disabled reputation
By an odd chance of fate, I have most of the FAQ and Questions to Hasbro in a word format file.

Any help?
Old May 8th, 2006, 11:01 PM
Site Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarSlayer
By an odd chance of fate, I have most of the FAQ and Questions to Hasbro in a word format file.

Any help?
Oh snap. Very nice! I am sure that could come in handy.

Did I just say oh snap? What is wrong with me....
Old May 8th, 2006, 11:09 PM
Beautiful Colby

truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:

Any help?
Excellent!! If you could email those to me at truth@screamingtruth.com it would be much appreciated!
Old May 8th, 2006, 11:18 PM

StarSlayer has disabled reputation
You should have them soon.

They are not cleaned up, just a lot of cut and paste. but it is a start.
Old May 8th, 2006, 11:21 PM
Beautiful Colby

Quote:
You should have them soon.

They are not cleaned up, just a lot of cut and paste. but it is a start.
It's a great start!! This is great news.
Old May 8th, 2006, 11:23 PM

Teamski is surprisingly tart
Well, I'm up! Let the fun begin!

-Ski
Old May 18th, 2006, 09:30 PM
Web Wader

Fallen Templar is surprisingly tart
sweet that would alleviate a lot of spam on the forums starslayer

"The fact is that a man who wants to act virtuously in every way necessarily comes to grief among so many who are not virtuous."- Niccolo Machiavelli

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's