Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old August 14th, 2007, 09:16 PM

theats has disabled reputation
Question about Frenzy

On Either card with frenzy, but I am going to say the Aubrien archers, the power says:

After taking a turn with aubrien archers, roll the d20. on a roll of 16 or higher, you may take another turn with Aubrien Archers.

Do you have to use the SAME archers, or snakes?

Theophilus.
Old August 14th, 2007, 09:19 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
No.
Old August 14th, 2007, 09:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by netherspirit
No.
ok. Thats awsome. I have three packs, so assuming they are on the wall, I have a 6.25% chance of using 9? Thats really cool. I always thought of it as, in the case of snakes, of the snakes just going crazy, further and further into enemy territory. I guess its like a rallying call for the elves, even though the rules still apply.

To be sure, its like:
25%...........two squads
6.25%........three squads
1.5625%.....four squads

Theophilus.
Old August 14th, 2007, 10:48 PM
has been BANNED

jcb231 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Every time you take a turn with a common card, you activate the number of figures on the card. Therefore since Frenzy allows you to take another turn with the card, you can choose three fresh figures if you like, or three of the same, or two of the same and one fresh. For all intents and purposes it is irrelevant that the Frenzy occured. Think of it as a new turn for you that happens to use the same marker.
Old August 14th, 2007, 11:42 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
That's what I said.
Old August 15th, 2007, 07:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by netherspirit
That's what I said.
I thought you said "No." But, the further explanation helped.

Theophilus.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units