Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Closed Thread

Old April 28th, 2008, 09:48 AM
LNoE Hero or Zombie?

ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker
Re: Official Wizards Feedback Thread (Summary pg 1)

Paul,

Has the idea been discussed about repackaging the booster cases so that there are 2 common for every unique? In other words, for the upcoming wave 8, there'd be a case of six packs, 1 of each unique and 2 of the militia/wolves and 2 of the marro cavalry?

If it HAS been discussed would you mind telling us how that discussion went?

Environmentalists make great compost.
Old April 28th, 2008, 10:00 AM

Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by ej View Post
Paul,

Has the idea been discussed about repackaging the booster cases so that there are 2 common for every unique? In other words, for the upcoming wave 8, there'd be a case of six packs, 1 of each unique and 2 of the militia/wolves and 2 of the marro cavalry?

That's what I'm buying anyway, they may as well come together.
Old April 28th, 2008, 11:34 AM

whipmaster is surprisingly tart

Paul would you plz make Zelrig the next preview?

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth View Post
YOU don't seem very good.
Old April 28th, 2008, 11:55 AM
Wizards of the Coast Staff Member

wotcpbarclay rolls all skulls baby! wotcpbarclay rolls all skulls baby! wotcpbarclay rolls all skulls baby! wotcpbarclay rolls all skulls baby! wotcpbarclay rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tppytel View Post
Paul, would you mind nudging the appropriate web person at Hasbro/WotC to fix up the scenario download page? Specifically, the issues I noticed were...
The authorities have been notified.
Old April 28th, 2008, 11:56 AM
Wizards of the Coast Staff Member

wotcpbarclay rolls all skulls baby! wotcpbarclay rolls all skulls baby! wotcpbarclay rolls all skulls baby! wotcpbarclay rolls all skulls baby! wotcpbarclay rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Paul,

It's been discussed, and it went well. But that was after Wave 8 went to press, so Wave 8 is still 1/1/1/1. It's something we're still considering on a case-by-case basis for other releases.
Old April 28th, 2008, 12:01 PM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by wotcpbarclay View Post
Quote:
Paul,

It's been discussed, and it went well. But that was after Wave 8 went to press, so Wave 8 is still 1/1/1/1. It's something we're still considering on a case-by-case basis for other releases.

Thank you and thank you. (The 1/1/1/1 thing seems to be generally problematic.)

Speaking of the website, is there any plans to create more scenarios? I always enjoy these and we even use some of them for our Game Days here in South Florida. They are balanced and add some diversity to the game that I enjoy.
Old April 28th, 2008, 09:07 PM

Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Shackle View Post
Quote:
Paul,

That's what I'm buying anyway, they may as well come together.
Roger that. 1/1/2/2 is what I'll be buying for Wave 8 and it's exactly what I just bought last week for Wave 7.

This post has been disconnected, or is not in service at this time.

Good traders: tdemirji, AbsintheAddict, Blubberguy22, Toa Matoro, SuperSamyon, Bl1ndsn1per, Ericth74,
Clipper423, Oh Freek, Nikkomon, DarthBaggins, quizzcode, Astroking112 & more on my trade list
Old April 28th, 2008, 09:12 PM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth

I think Wave 8 will probably be okay at 1/1/1/1. Those two hero packs will be must-buys for a lot of people, but others might be less excited about more 18th century guys with more wolves, or dislike Marro or 3-figure packs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)
Old April 28th, 2008, 09:16 PM
Battle Reporter

A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jexik View Post
I think Wave 8 will probably be okay at 1/1/1/1. Those two hero packs will be must-buys for a lot of people, but others might be less excited about more 18th century guys with more wolves, or dislike Marro or 3-figure packs.

I agree, especially on the 3 pack. Despite the fact that they are super cool, I find it harder to go after a pack of 1 squad rather than the usual pack full of heroes, or a pack of 2 squads.
Fortunately, thus far, both 3 packs have been super cool (looking) units.
Old April 28th, 2008, 09:31 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Not here, I just got my 5th pack of Templars... more on the shelves for me.

-insert signature here-
Old April 28th, 2008, 10:08 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
Not here, I just got my 5th pack of Templars... more on the shelves for me.
I have my required 3...but will buy more soon enough and repaint them as I have seen so many different color schemes for Templar Knights that I have to make them.
Old April 29th, 2008, 01:29 AM

Myrkridia Giant knows what's in an order marker Myrkridia Giant knows what's in an order marker
Question Re: Official Wizards Feedback Thread (Summary pg 1)

Hey, I've been trying to find the answer to this one so long I decided to stop lurking and ask. Sorry if I missed it in an obvious place.

According to the first page summary Ticalla Jungle was going to be less trees, no spiders, and 20 hexes. Is this still case?
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News