Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old January 20th, 2010, 03:27 AM

Church Monroe is surprisingly tart
Need help wording a special

I need some help wording this. I think this is okay. I want this unit to be able to raise the dead after either he or any other unit kills an enemy, whether it be yours or your opponents.

CALL OF DEATH

If, at any point, a small or medium figure is destroyed within 4 clear sight spaces of Corpse Cart, you may roll the 20-sided die. On a roll of 13-19, you may place one previously destroyed Undead Squad figure adjacent to Corpse Cart. On a roll of 20, you may place one previously destroyed Undead Squad figure adjacent to Corpse Cart or on the space the destroyed figure occupied.

Not an anime fan. Just a Taiga fan.
Old January 20th, 2010, 07:09 AM

Creationist knows what's in an order marker Creationist knows what's in an order marker Creationist knows what's in an order marker
Re: Need help wording a special

That seems to be worded well. However, it also allows you to place an opponents figure. You might want to add "you control" after "Undead Squad figure".
Old January 20th, 2010, 07:33 AM

Vilsara is surprisingly tart

Also, since rolling a 20 doesn't have that much of a beneficial effect (as opposed to a Rod of Negation or Sharpshooter or MindShackle), I'd increase that odds of being able to place your Undead on the space the figure was destroyed on. Fair enough.

In addition, I probably would have it as an opponent's figure, or add in a restriction that doesn't let undeads be affected by this power. Just my idea.

In a Zombie themed army, would you still be able to roll for Call of Death if you have already risen a Zombie? I don't see it as overpowered, exactly, but I do see it as... slightly annoying. Like getting extra rats to screen.

I imagine this interesting custom would have weak stats to compensate his rather potent power.

Funny, I haven't actually posted in the main forum for a while. Shame; I really need to get back into 'Scape.
Old January 20th, 2010, 08:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vilsara View Post
Also, since rolling a 20 doesn't have that much of a beneficial effect (as opposed to a Rod of Negation or Sharpshooter or MindShackle), I'd increase that odds of being able to place your Undead on the space the figure was destroyed on. Fair enough.

In addition, I probably would have it as an opponent's figure, or add in a restriction that doesn't let undeads be affected by this power. Just my idea.

In a Zombie themed army, would you still be able to roll for Call of Death if you have already risen a Zombie? I don't see it as overpowered, exactly, but I do see it as... slightly annoying. Like getting extra rats to screen.

I imagine this interesting custom would have weak stats to compensate his rather potent power.
Yes, he will be made of glass.

Yes, he will be able to roll for this if you have already risen a zombie.

It will only resurrect your army units.

I will add in "This ability does not take affect if the destroyed figure is Undead."

I will make it easier to achieve.

And thank you both for your help.

Old January 20th, 2010, 08:37 AM
Super Bowel

Simpsons Scaper knows what's in an order marker Simpsons Scaper knows what's in an order marker Simpsons Scaper knows what's in an order marker

Maybe on a 20 you put n an Undead hero with 2 life left?

Without dark, there is no light.
Without bad HScape figs, there are no good ones.
Dund is important, therefore
Old January 20th, 2010, 11:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simpsons Scaper View Post
Maybe on a 20 you put n an Undead hero with 2 life left?
I was thinking of

Quote:
On a roll of 20, you may place one previously destroyed undead hero that you control adjacent to Corpse Cart. Remove two wounds from the hero's Army Card.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards