Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Miniatures
Other Miniatures Miniatures games besides Heroscape.

Old June 26th, 2016, 11:57 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: X-Wing

Quote:
Originally Posted by keglo View Post
Just to confirm #1. If I have an unused Lock-On that is carried over from the previous round, this round I can also lay down a focus token on the same ship, while maintaining the lock-on?
Yes. That's what makes target locks useful. The ability to acquire them now and save them for later. Though it's best to target lock when you're not getting shot at as you won't have any defensive focus or evade otherwise.
Old June 27th, 2016, 06:17 AM

keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby!
Re: X-Wing

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by keglo View Post
Just to confirm #1. If I have an unused Lock-On that is carried over from the previous round, this round I can also lay down a focus token on the same ship, while maintaining the lock-on?
Yes. That's what makes target locks useful. The ability to acquire them now and save them for later. Though it's best to target lock when you're not getting shot at as you won't have any defensive focus or evade otherwise.
Alright. Thank you @MegaSilver and @rym for clearing this up for me.

Great trades with Onacara, Gypsy, SirGalahad, elltrain, generalgina, Concord, Just_a_Bill, LongHeroscaper, janus19390, and the very generous obfuscatedhippo.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Miniatures